How many of GaG-ers believe in reincarnation?

• Yes, I believe in Reincarnation, and I'm a Hinduist/Sikh/Parsee/Jainist etc
    7% (2)13% (4)10% (6)Vote
  • Yes, I believe in Reincarnation, and I'm a Buddhist/Taoist/Shintoist/Confucianist etc
    3% (1)3% (1)3% (2)Vote
  • Yes, I believe in Reincarnation, and I'm a Wiccan/Pagan/Druidist/Shamanist/Voodoo etc
    7% (2)3% (1)5% (3)Vote
  • Jes, I believe in Reincarnation and I'm a Christian/Judaist/Muslim etc
    13% (4)10% (3)11% (7)Vote
  • Yes, I believe in Reincarnation and I'm a Satanist/Demonolater/Sheitanist/Yazidist etc
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Yes, I believe in Reincarnation but I'm an Atheist/Agnostic/Pantheist/Non-Religious etc
    3% (1)13% (4)8% (5)Vote
  • No, I don't believe in Reincarnation
    67% (20)58% (18)63% (38)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

3|2
11|18

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm an atheist, but I believe in the theory of Reincarnation because - human mind is a form of energy, and we all know that energy never dies - it just transforms... therefore, Reincarnation is not something "divine", it's actually some sort of transmigration of energy/consciousness from one body to another (that's just my personal opinion).

1|1
    0|1
    • 2mo

Thanks for the MHO

• 2mo

You still can't remember anything from the past liffes, let's suppose.
      Making you death anyway, you keep rebooting that spiritual mind... but it's useless anyway.

• 2mo

@OrangeBoy Maybe, but some people can remember their past lives, eventually.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe in it, but I'm not religious.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I'm spiritual but not religious and I don't. The thought of Reincarnation being real actually scares the hell out of me.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Why does it scare you?

• Show All
    • 2mo

No, I'm not.
      But yeah reincarnation scares me,
      The thought of going through severe depression twice.
      I mean its already so bad that I often wish I was dead but with reincarnation there would be no peace, no relief, just more of this

• 2mo

Yeah, but reincarnation could also lead you to some better new life.

• I believe in Reincarnation... but done by some future human technology.
    Nothing mistical behind.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

You mean like full body regeneration, or maybe cloning, or perhaps implanting human mind inside of a computer?

• 2mo

Well, can be anything, since we still don't know how to do it.

• I do not believe in reincarnation as the Buddha presented it. Something from the human being does indeed return if need be but it is never "trapped".

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

So you believe in some other concept like Hare Krishna, or maybe Wicca, or some other reincarnation theory?

• Show All
    • 2mo

However, the Thought Adjuster carries on the survival meanings and values that its human personality experienced ( what was worth salvaging basically ). For example, if the human had honor, courage, and care, the Thought Adjuster would carry these values on as it searches for another human personality to work with.

A human receives a Thought Adjuster when it makes its first "moral" choice. So basically, the human has to make a choice between good or evil before it can get its Thought Adjuster.

Hopefully that makes sense.

• 2mo

Interesting theory, very intriguing :)

• The ideology is nice, but I don't believe in it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I'm a Catholic.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do believe it, always did

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, there has been many people declared clinically deceased and came back to life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have read it somewhere recently. It does exist i believe..

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't believe in reincarnation.

What the hell is pantheism?

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Pantheism is believing in energy of the Universe, or Force of the Nature (like the Force in Star Wars). Pantheists don't believe in a god as a person, for them - everything is "divine", there are no anthropomorphic deities - only energy that surrounds, fills and imbues every living creature, and every inanimate object.

• I am a Muslim and I do not believe in reincarnation in form of someone/something else. I believe we will only be brought back to life on the day of judgement.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Oh, right, you share the same belief as christians and judaists, right?

• 2mo

Yes... About many things.

• Nope. I believe in science not made up stories.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Sure, but even some scientists believe in reincarnation.

• nah once a person dies
    either heaven or hell

so no i don't believe in reincarnation that was brought about by the fallen one the annunaki which is a lie cause those guys are crazy

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

LOL, heaven and hell are much less realistic compared to reincarnation. Since when do religious people believe in the annunaki (Aliens)?

• Show All
    • 2mo

Interesting, very intriguing :D

• A lot of them delete and then return :-0

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

What do you mean by that?

• It sounds like waste of time.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Why?

• Show All
    • 2mo

No it wouldn't be still, cause due to my belief there is a soul in every human body which is responsible from everything you done in your life. And once you die I believe your soul will judged by the God about bad things you did, so here what illogical situation begins. If your soul travels from body to body when it will end? And on the day your soul will be judged by the god what will you explain to him? I mean if your soul got into 1000 bodies and went out what will it say to the god? Due to my belief god created souls for every single human on earth, so its not possible for you to travel from body to body.

• 2mo

The situation is very logical, soul travels from body to body in order to corrects the mistakes from previous lives. If you believe in God, then you are aware that humans are not perfect, they are prone to make lots of mistakes during a single life, wouldn't you consider logical the possibility that the God would give you more than just one chance for your soul to become pure, by repairing all of your sins from past lives?

• No I don't, theirs no reason to believe it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I want to believe in it and I kinda do, but mostly I just have no idea. I hope it happens, I don't wanna be dead forever.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I believe and strongly hope that there's just nothing after death

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Why not?

• Show All
    • 2mo

But the reincarnated person has the same Karma as you, and you can correct some mistakes from your previous lives.

• 2mo

Nothingness is better, no karma, no mistakes once you're dead

What Girls Said 10

• I would definitely like to, but I don't.
    It's a wonderful notion, though.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

It's ok to be skeptical :)

• Mm, it's a cool concept, and while I want to believe it, I just don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as a Buddhist, I believe in Reincarnation.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't believe in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, it's possible.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I do not believe in reincarnation. The bible tells us what's going to happen when we die and when the world ends.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Heaven & Hell & Purgatory are much less realistic compared to Reincarnation.

• Show All
    • 2mo

Take care :)

• 2mo

Thanks, you too :D

• I don't believe in it. I'm Muslim.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

But even some Muslims believe in reincarnation.

• Show All
    • 2mo

Are there any Arabs who are Pagans, Buddhists or Hinduists (Hare Krishna)?

• 2mo

I don't think so

• no i don't

0|0
    0|0
  • That's like, super dumb.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in it

0|0
    0|0