Do u think I am bi?

I felt something for a girl once. Now sometimes i still feel something when i see a woman i like. I feel something romantic. But my feelings for girls are not as strong as mu feelings for man. I am really confused. Do you think im am bi?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're sexually attracted to both sexes, you're bisexual. It doesn't matter if you like one more than the other, nor would only have relationships with one and not both.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe your just bi curious also there are women who are physically attracted but not emotionally you can love a womans body but not a relationship its neither or... and certain people I think you can end up liking a lot I don't put a gender on most people I go by personality

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• i don't care how you feel hun
    stick to the design
    trust me

0|0
    0|1
  • No your not bi. It is completely normal for you to feel that way. Before all of this you could be gay nonsense. It was normal to have feelings towards a person that you like of the same sex. While no one pursued it, it was normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you are, maybe you aren't. I think they call this Bi-Curious or something.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Possibly

0|0
    0|0
  • You're either bi curious or bi sexual

0|0
    0|0
  • No it was just a phase. I used to practice kissing and used to masturbate with some girlfriends during sleep overs we weren't gay or bi and we all have boyfriends.

0|0
    0|0