Do u think I am bi?

I felt something for a girl once. Now sometimes i still feel something when i see a woman i like. I feel something romantic. But my feelings for girls are not as strong as mu feelings for man. I am really confused. Do you think im am bi?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're sexually attracted to both sexes, you're bisexual. It doesn't matter if you like one more than the other, nor would only have relationships with one and not both.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe your just bi curious also there are women who are physically attracted but not emotionally you can love a womans body but not a relationship its neither or... and certain people I think you can end up liking a lot I don't put a gender on most people I go by personality

What Guys Said 3

• i don't care how you feel hun
    stick to the design
    trust me

• No your not bi. It is completely normal for you to feel that way. Before all of this you could be gay nonsense. It was normal to have feelings towards a person that you like of the same sex. While no one pursued it, it was normal.

• Maybe you are, maybe you aren't. I think they call this Bi-Curious or something.

What Girls Said 3

• Possibly

• You're either bi curious or bi sexual

• No it was just a phase. I used to practice kissing and used to masturbate with some girlfriends during sleep overs we weren't gay or bi and we all have boyfriends.