You can save only one?

• family
    48%(20)40%(36)Vote34%(16)
  • spouse
    17%(7)27%(24)Vote36%(17)
  • child
    35%(15)33%(29)Vote30%(14)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Most people lack common sense so , its not family but rest of the family ( excluding other two options.)
The child is yours

Most Helpful Girl

• well surely if you have children and it can be only one, it would be the child, thereafter if you have the two parents who potentially gets saved? i would imagine most men would try to save the mother of the child, after events are not even imaginable... I've experienced fear in protection of my children and i could of killed at that moment, that was and still is a scary thing for me... so i have no doubt in fear of life in any situation a parent would always go for the offspring xx now if saving the one was an option to go to space to live somewhere new because earth was failing, no i would not send my child alone even if i was told it would save them, just for a curve ball lol xx

Most Helpful Guy

• This depends upon certain situations.

If there were not the option of 'family' I'd have chosen 'spouse', because that's what my job is. I'm her saviour. She's the other part of me, the one I chose in the whole world and spent a lot of good memories with. But no, my family is in trouble too.

It would depend upon the time of the incident. If my child is grownup, which would mean that my parents are too old (I don't have siblings), then I'd choose my child as he has a lot of future ahead compared to my parents who have a few & even they would want their grandchild to be saved instead of them.

But if my child is newborn or very young, I'd definitely go for my family. I think I am more attached to my parents than my child because of more time spent with them. My parents are everything for me. They saved my life, now it's my turn to save theirs. They stayed woke up for nights, wiped my shit and vomit, paid heavy fees to doctors, blew air using hand fan all night so that I'd sleep in the days of no electricity, gave me the best food available and ate the leftover things, gave me the best clothes, every facilities, a home to stay, taught me everything, made me what I am today, taught me how to read (in fact I'd not be able to read this question without them), they gave me (& are still giving) all the happiness a person could ever imagine, everything I pointed my finger at. Even god can't do that much for me. For me, they are god. I owe them.

Just like my parents did everything for me, it is my responsibility to do everything for my child, but I'm just 21 with no spouse or child so, I don't really know the feeling to be honest. Maybe I'll change a bit in future by experiencing new things, but for now, I voted A. After all,
    lh6.googleusercontent.com/.../04fb.png

What Girls Said 16

• Hard choice but Always... Family.
    My "Spouse" which is out in Egypt would always Save his Mom and Dad First, Wife is Second, this Child of a man.
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing, @lazermazer xx

• It's going to be my child. My partner would obviously want me to save our offspring, and my family likely would too.

• I'd rather die to save them all

• omg I don't know

Maybe the child
    because I have always heard that a parents love for his/her child is like nothing else

• hi, i heard when i was younger its like a switch goes off in you when your baby is born, a natural aid to promote bonding, i never felt i wanted children and didn't have a maternal drive at all and at 32 had my son, my god it was so true you can't explain it, i realise there are a lot of chemicals involved which is part of the process and when you breastfeed your baby you produce feel good hormones as you are doing it and the bond becomes amazing... if you could prove, show, feel the truth in this evolution of ones self it would take away so much fear people have unnecessarily... another bizarre thing for me was after my son was born his father gave off a scent a pheromone that was like a drug to me id never heard of that lol xx

• @mjz00 thanks for sharing

• Spouse.

• I'm not married and don't have or want kids, so family.

• Oh damn that's hard... I don't have a spouse or child yet. I do have a family though and I love to death, but I would end up saving my future child tbh.

• I feel bad now that I saw the results πŸ˜‚

• Is the child mine or just a child?

• At my age i would choose family. When i am older i will choose my child. At 15 if i had a child it wouldn't end well for either of us

• Is it my child?

• Of course a child

• I'll just die with them all rather than saving only one

• I dont have neitehr a spouse or child so for me is family

• My child
    If I will have one.

• I don't have a child so spouse

• Family

What Guys Said 18

• A, automaticallyfor this one. Why? Because I DON'T HAVE a spouse or any child.

• or any *children*.

• Doesn't change, and it's all hypothetical. I can't really see myself ever had a spouse or child of my own thus I can't relate or know what it's like as I've never even had a relationship or even dated before. But going by the numbers and logic, I'd save "family" because that includes people I grew up with and have a bigger attachment for.

And besides if anyone ever does vote you'll realize the consensus has family in the lead, at least as of now.

• spouse. but I don't have one or kids, so family

• Family, as it encompasses both spouse, child (ren), parents, cousins, and all the other family members.

• family

• When I say family I am taking all of them not just one. I don't care about the pick only one option

• i would save the child or the spouse. i can use my spouse to make more children but i can't use the child to make more children.

• When the fuck did I get married and have a kid?

• The child lived the least amount of life, so I would save the child.

• Family, don't have the other two yet anyway

• I think most would save their child

• This isn't an issue for me, because
    static.wixstatic.com/.../...c7a34e38c2cd00f661.jpg

• Not having kids or getting married. Other than that, I'd save my true love, if I had her.

• Child filler

• family

• Well since I only have a family and not a girl who cares for me enough to give me a child I cannot pick I'm sorry

• I need no save my offspring to pass my Ubermensh genes forward.

• Take me instead πŸ’”

• Child or family (Technically a spouse is your family)

• Isn't spouse a family? O. o