How to become popular in a new school?

Going into sixth form college...

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Focus on becoming friends with the girls first. Open, bubbly, talkative etc etc. From experience, it's always important to form bonds with the girls at a new school rather than the boys because you don't know any previous relationships which may have happened. You don't want to ruffle any feathers among the girls - they tend to be a bit more unforgiving.

Some people might disagree with this, but its genuinely from my experience. And I'm not saying ignore all boys haha, but don't hang out with them all the time.

Good luck!

• The base of being popular is to be a social butterfly. Be super friendly with everyone, make as many friends as possible. Smile and make other people laugh, by cracking jokes from time to time. Once you have all that, you only have to wear the latest trends and always look put together.
    It sounds like being popular is not easy for some people, I know, especially those who are shy or have social anxiety.