Should white people feel bad for being white?

That feels like the message white people are getting nowadays

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, white people should not feel bad for being white. However, it’s blatantly obvious that many of them do because they instantly become so fragile and sensitive when people start honestly discussing race. It’s interesting how they often become the angriest and upset when it’s not their people who have experienced oppression.

I forgot Irish, Hungarian, German, Russian and Spanish people were all Black...

I couldn't care less. I'm bored

@WavesofCalm You're taking a shit with GAG and accusing random anonymous users you can't even see of being other people. Seek help.

What Guys Said 23

• The fact white liberals exist is proof that whiteness isn't the real issue. It's just one of the many windmills that the Globalists are throwing out.

The real reason they are promoting so much anti-white rhetoric amongst minorities, is because they want to punish Anglo-Saxon culture for being in the way of their return to the Days of Nimrod.

More specifically, they want to punish the Anglo-Saxon Protestant. Because originally, these evildoers thought that all they had to do was discredit the Catholic Church, and then they could do whatever they wanted to remake Europe - then the world - in the image of their scam. The Protestant said: "Here's [insert number here] reasons why you're wrong."

This makes the Protestant - and any culture that owes its existence to him - a thorn in the Globalist's side. So they have to push said cultures into the sea. Give them not one square inch of land to be different from the Globalist.

How? Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew, demonize them, revise or erase their history, use racist arguments to convince everyone that the target is the "racist," preach the social heresy of Multiculturalism dogmatically and punish any who challenge the dogma, etc.

It's already happening. A man with a hardcore Commie agenda who hates blacks shoots up a church, and then the commies blame it on the NRA and the KKK. The boy rightly goes to jail, but suddenly Kid Rock faces persecution for not forsaking his Confederate flags. And then, Black Narratives Matter comes along and starts desecrating tombs - including those of Union soldiers - because of their ignorance and evil! And then, they lobby (as in, overturn cars) to have a priceless piece of Confederate history sand-blasted off the side of a mountain!

And then, they blatantly lie about what the American flag stands for, so that NFL stars kneel rather than stand for the anthem. And give agnorant excuses. And then it's discovered that the mentor who encouraged them to do so is an ISIS sympathizer. Never mind they blame the US flag for their ancestors' slavery, and ignore the fact that ISIS is enslaving blacks in the PRESENT DAY!

Moreover, those wishing to bully me on account of slavery can't. At least half my family wasn't even in America until just before WWI. So 200-years-ago slavery? Someone else can feel guilty about that if they wish. Not my problem.

• Oh my God... Nobody is asking you to feel bad for being white. Just done trivialize other people's experiences. You have to think pretty low of other groups of people to think they're imagining being treated differently. Just be knowledgeable about social issues in general. Practice having some empathy. That's usually a good start.

• No, why would I feel bad for something I had no control over? It's not something to feel bad or good about. Yes, I am liberal too.

• The answer is a clear no!
    "That feels like the message white people are getting nowadays" That's a racist message, so screw it!

• I never have and never will bad for being white and I will never apologize for it, if someone has a problem with it then that's just to damn bad.

• Nobody should feel bad about something beyond their control. Unfortunately people will treat you that way whether you like it or not. As a black man for example... my whole life is lived in this zone that I can't get out of without jumping above and beyond and proving I don't belong there. I'm expected to like certain things, behave certain ways, do certain activities otherwise I'm labeled as "trying to act white" and it sucks. Many girls won't even give me a chance at dating because I'm black. Some will say it outright but others won't even need to say it. They say "you're not my type" and when I ask why they never have an answer for me.

• ...
    No. You should neither feel good or bad about something you had no part in making or achieving. It just is.

As for you as a person its quite possible you should feel bad for any number of reasons like for example not donating to charities or not taking care of your own body but your skin color is not one of them.

• Of course we should. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is punch myself in the face because I am half, an evil white male who is oppressing the black half of me.

• No, you shouldn't feel bad. You should be aware of the cruelties, and bigotry of the past. You should watch for it in the present and in the future. Then be what your ancestors weren't. Be a person who doesn't see race, but another human being instead. Fight cruelty and bigotry wherever you find it. Race is nothing more than a social construct. We are all members of the same race, the human race. Be the change you wish to see in the world.

• Ugh, no we shouldn't. We shouldn't feel bad for what our ancestors did, we had nothing to do with it as a generation. But should you be aware of it? Yes you should.

• Man, the first time someone tells me I should express guilt for being white or acknowledge any sort of privilege for being white, I just might tell them to fuck all the way off.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA worst question ever read. You should be lucky if you are white (not racist) because you receive a lot of privileges. Be glad you are white, other colours are suffering :)
    Again I am no racist love all the great and good people despite their color and race!!! Good people FTW! Fuck all haters and bad people

• Well germans feel bad for what they did to jews.

To answer question no.

Only if ur mom or dad or brother or sister or grandpa hates minority and opressed them.

Other than that nope u disnt do anything.

Becuase i alaways said what does u feeling bad do for any body. Answer is nothing

• No of course not, this is coming from a black guy

• No.
    Why would a white person feel bad for the color?

• That's kind of like asking should people feel bad for breathing?

• Of course not, people need to understand that they are victims to all sorts of things too just like a lot of other people.

• lol no.

• Of course not

• Absofuckingloutly not

• lol no, but they should defend themselves. We don't choose to be who we are.

• No , never feel bad for who you are.

• no. other people should feel bad for not being white cuz it's amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CmzT4OV-w0

What Girls Said 9

• No. And aside from a few overzealous people, no one tells white people to feel bad for being white. Nearly every demographic has people telling them to feel bad for being ____. Gays have religious folk, non whites have KKK, women have MRAs MGTOWs and "nice" guys, men have feminazis etc etc.

have you been asleep for the past ten years or so, everyone but especially groups like BLM are telling whites they should feel bad for their whitness

Have you been asleep for the past centuries where many groups try to make minorities feel bad for our non whiteness. And no, blm doesn't do that. Stop spreading propaganda

• Absolutely not.

• They should have gelt bad years before lol
    Now no

Can we have that in English please?

White people should have felt bad years before? Can you explain that?

@WavesofCalm it ain t so hard to understand silly
      Just replace gelt by felt lol
      I am on my phone so typos

• I'm white and I don't feel bad about it and I don't see why I should. You're born that way (black or white it doesn't matter), you shouldn't feel bad about it.

• No you shouldn't. White people have done some horrible things but so have black people. everyone should learn from history but not obsess over it

• LOL ahahahahhahahaah. Never.

• No, but many of them love acting like minorities are trying to make them feel bad for being white when we discuses systematic racism. I see lunatics in youtube comments spamming "Anti-racism is code word for anti-white". What?

• I don't.

• Apparently, because every white person is a racist, didn't you hear that? No other race can be racist, only whites can.