Do you like to swim?

Do you like to swim?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 22

What Guys Said 23

• Not in pools. In rivers and lakes yes. Although I'd rather jump off cliffs and go off rope swings than actually swim. Or water ski. Or hang out under a water fall (or behind it). Or hang out in hot springs. :)

• I don't remember the last time I ever went for a swim, I guess maybe it really isn't something I'm up for right now. Maybe when it's hot again, such as next summer, just maybe then I'll go for a swim.

• Eh, not really. I did in the past but lost interest.
    My parents do have a pool in their backyard but I don't use it when visiting.

• I'm a fish so I love to swim. I haven't done it in a while though.. We didn't open the pool this year.

• I absolutely LOVE to swim! I completely obliterate the stereotype of black people not being able to swim, or black people not liking to swim.

I'm a very strong swimmer too!

• If the air and the water aren't cold.

• Yeah water is fun!

• No I like to stay dry for the most part.

• Its boring to me. So I don't like it

• yeah it's fun

• its alright, but I hate getting sunburned at the pool

• i like it a lot.

• Yes, I like to swim in money and swim in pussy.

• I love swimming but i haven't been swimming in a while I've always swam with a shirt on because of my huge chest scar im never sure if people would like to see me shirtless and want to see the scar

• I can't swim.

• I find swimming boring, looks like I am a minority.

• absolutely love it

• Yes, very much.

• Yes but pools are too social, if I go to pools it's don't talk to me and stay out of my way.

• i dk how. i know, i know, it's a life skill that's needed, but, when i was younger, trying to take lessons, it just never worked. so, i generally stay in the shallow end, if i ever do go to the pool, or i wind up in the hot tub

are pools dirtier than hot tubs, or vice versa? you'd think that hot tubs would be cleaner, but, i've heard otherwise

• Yeah but not fast, I like just swimming around underwater. It's nice to hold on to a rock and sit on the bottom. Or just let out all your air so you sink then lie on the bottom, it's so peaceful there

• I swim competitively but i'm usually having orders barked at me so the love for it is gone. i do it out of duty.