• Other
    15% (7)3% (1)10% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
23|23

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 22

What Guys Said 23

• Not in pools. In rivers and lakes yes. Although I'd rather jump off cliffs and go off rope swings than actually swim. Or water ski. Or hang out under a water fall (or behind it). Or hang out in hot springs. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember the last time I ever went for a swim, I guess maybe it really isn't something I'm up for right now. Maybe when it's hot again, such as next summer, just maybe then I'll go for a swim.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, not really. I did in the past but lost interest.
    My parents do have a pool in their backyard but I don't use it when visiting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fish so I love to swim. I haven't done it in a while though.. We didn't open the pool this year.

0|1
    0|0
  • I absolutely LOVE to swim! I completely obliterate the stereotype of black people not being able to swim, or black people not liking to swim.

I'm a very strong swimmer too!

0|0
    0|0
  • If the air and the water aren't cold.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah water is fun!

0|1
    0|0
  • No I like to stay dry for the most part.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its boring to me. So I don't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah it's fun

0|0
    0|0
  • its alright, but I hate getting sunburned at the pool

0|0
    0|0
  • i like it a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I like to swim in money and swim in pussy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love swimming but i haven't been swimming in a while I've always swam with a shirt on because of my huge chest scar im never sure if people would like to see me shirtless and want to see the scar

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't swim.

0|0
    0|1
  • I find swimming boring, looks like I am a minority.

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely love it

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, very much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but pools are too social, if I go to pools it's don't talk to me and stay out of my way.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dk how. i know, i know, it's a life skill that's needed, but, when i was younger, trying to take lessons, it just never worked. so, i generally stay in the shallow end, if i ever do go to the pool, or i wind up in the hot tub

are pools dirtier than hot tubs, or vice versa? you'd think that hot tubs would be cleaner, but, i've heard otherwise

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but not fast, I like just swimming around underwater. It's nice to hold on to a rock and sit on the bottom. Or just let out all your air so you sink then lie on the bottom, it's so peaceful there

0|0
    0|0
  • I swim competitively but i'm usually having orders barked at me so the love for it is gone. i do it out of duty.

0|1
    0|0