I'm scared, I'm going to tell my mum that I want to become a man?

I need to do this sooner or later. I need to tell my mum that I want to become a man. I want to tell her tomorrow, I'm afraid of her reaction but I can't keep this a secret anymore. Also, I want them to help me pay for the surgery, I'll find a job and save up on my own but I need to stay at their house in the meanwhile, I won't be able to save up if I have to pay bills.

I feel like I'm brave enough this time, but at the same time I'm so scared! I'm just not happy in this body, I've been in therapy for depression for so long because I can't accept myself for who I am and that's why I'm depressed...

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont care about how you feel your wrong
    your feelings are wrong

and you are believing a lie, im telling you as a warning cause i care

don't do it
    GOD loves you

Most Helpful Girl

• why would someone willingly go on drugs that mess u up for the rest of ur life. ur just bored and think ur problems will all be solved after some drastic change. move to Africa where u have nothin and you won't have dumb problems like that. go to a therapist, ur crazy.

There's a word for this, transsexual. I'm not crazy, you must be bored if you troll.

What Guys Said 16

• I hope you have taken into consideration the long term affects of what you desire to do, but life is about making choices and living with the consequences of those choices. That being said, before you tell your parents of your choice and desire, you may want to consider an alternate plan just in case your parents go ballistic after this revelation and make the choice that their desire is for you to move out. You should always consider the worst case scenario before you choose to follow a certain path. This way you’re prepared for any consequences of your actions. That’s my bottom line.

• I'm sorry about you being depressed. Yet I don't understand your question.

• Have you thought of the spiritual consequence of your action?

A spiritual consequence? What is that?

@dreamingincake Consequence here means that nothing goes for nothing, we are all responsible for everything that we have put in place. That there is a time to sow and a time to reap.

• I hope your mother understands and offers you help.

• is that you in the picture? if yes it would be a shame to lose such a fine woman.

I'd rather die than keep living in this shitty female body.

Because I have an open mind, compassion, and love for the human race.

Man or woman is not a feeling.
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOW STUPID AND IGNORANT ARE YOU? LOL.

• If you think that this change will make you happier, then I wish you luck! Hopefully, that will be all your mom will care about as well.

• why do you think becoming a man is going to change anything?

you're still gonna feel like shit lol

At least I have a life, troll.

You should focus on the '' because '' part, not '' cancer ''.

by the way, you're just a troll with no life, I talked to my mum and she approved. She's open-minded not an idiot like you, fortunately.

• Tell your mom you have a mental disorder, and ask her to take you to a therapist.

• You can remove your breasts and attach a fake penis to yourself but you will still be a female inside.

• Go get help. This isn't normal or healthy. Live in the real world not the reality you wish was.

Transsexual. Ever heard of this word? For fuck's sake!

• That's extreme but I wish you look everyone deserves to be happy, maybe you should talk about it first tho. Hey have you always felt like a male.

• Good luck with that

• Just want to say that you are beautiful.

• You can't magically change genders no surgery will ever change that, you'll just be living a lie.

No, I don't need to change my gender, I'm already a guy, what I need to change is my vagina and surgery can do that. Cheers.

and my facial features.

@Bamaty You are a very beautiful girl ;)

• should watch modern family tomorrow night

• Good luck. Is That you on your profile picture? If it is you are a very pretty girl.

What Girls Said 9

• You don't need to keep it a secret. It's okay to not feel right in your body and it's okay to want to become the opposite gender. I can't tell you how you're mom is going to react, but I do hope she doesn't react badly. Do you know how you're going to tell her? I'm here if you need someone to talk to 😊

• Before making such a big decision, have you been to a therapist to help sort out your thoughts on the subject? At the very least you can practice telling your parents on the therapist. Out of curiosity, are you sexually attracted to men or women?

• Shit is gonna go down

• You want to be a man? Why? :-o

• You should reconsider your feelings
    Why do you want to be a man

• Do whatever u want, hopefully your mama supports you

• She needs to support and respect your decision.

Doesn't matter what her mother does now, her mother failed at every point from the beginning for her daughter to be feeling like this. Do not encourage this self mutilation to make your pool of potential mates bigger.

@Gommers I guess you're a stuck up conservative that likes to get into other people personal lives lol

You'd be guessing wrong, I'm an anarchist. I also passed biology and a and p.

• Depends if she's liberal or not. If I was your mom, I just want you to be happy.

happy for what? you never are gonna get grandchildren.

@anonman32 What's more important. Having your daughter living her life the way that she wants it or you having grandchildren?

• Is this a troll question or a serious one? You have a feminine profile picture

Because I'm a girl and I want to become a man? DUH!

precisely, DUH.