Why is your biggest emotional and physical insecurity?

Mine would be:

emotionally- I fall in love too easily and I let people who I love take advantage of me.

Physical: my weight and double chin ugh

0|1
19|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Emotionally - I'm too trusting and give too much of my heart

Physically - I'm thin and tall

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Emotionally- I feel like I'm not very smart. Both of my siblings are like geniuses (one is working toward being a Neurologist or Neurosurgeon and the other to do Finance/Business) and I guess that skipped one kid lol. I'm so bad at math and science. It's really sad.

Physically- Despite that I've lost over 50lbs, I still feel like people see me like how I looked before. I still see myself as heavier too.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Emotionally mine is loosing a close freind because I started to romantically like her.
    Physically everyone telling me that I'm to skinny. I would gain some weight of I could but I just can't seem to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Emotionally- I'm a really nice guy

Physical- I'm a little fat, which wouldn't be so bad but my man boobs are way too big for my body. It runs in my family for some reason. People still seem to be attracted to me, not that I get why

0|0
    0|0
  • I expect too much of myself and others

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine is i fall in love too easy and end up getting hurt
    I've always had a weight problem that I'm trying to end
    with walking. I'm sweet guy , who recently is being used
    by family members lets just say, i am sucker for punishment
    i cook for them, do dishes, take garbage out , do the laundry
    have no bed to lay in , have to sleep in recliner, the one 3 rd
    cousin plays mind games with me and slowly i am moving out
    of this place. I'll take my SSI check and move the hell out on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing really, I'm pretty confident with who I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Emotional : Im shy around girls Im attracted to

Physical : I feel ugly because of the way I was treated by girls in high school. I was an awkward looking teenager. I'll never believe a girl could view me as someone they could be attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. I'm perfect 😏

0|0
    1|0
  • well i can't remember of any

0|0
    0|0
  • Emotionally - Stress until vein in my eye popped

Physical - Skinny with small belly because I ate 3 times as many as a normal guy. I couldn't get fat for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Emotionally - I also fall in love fairly easily.

Physically - oh I can't share that!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol you look good to me I mean your face looks good everything else is just extra you can always work on your body

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be too nice to people, and that gets taken advantage of, physically I'm insecure about my weight but I'm not overweight, I'm insecure about it since a few of my friends are twigs and call themselves fat

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Emotionally-that I'll never truly love someone deep down. And that I'll waste their time and spoil everything.
    Physical-hmmm, I have some stretch marks I wish I didn't. But I'm not the type to wear a bikini in public, so, it's not hindering me too bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Emotional: abandonment
    Physical: my small breasts. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • eh nthng major
    emotionally pift dunno I didn t have enough experience to answer that
    physically mainly my boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Because of a birth defect, I can't walk as fast as the rest of my family. I fear abandonment because they always forget and leave me far behind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically, my skin. I've got so many stretch marks despite being thin, acne scars and its dryyy dry.

Emotionally , i dont let people in. Im not mean.. but i shut it down quick.

0|0
    0|0
  • emotionally - i can never seem to impress my classmates and they think i'm weird

i have a weird sense of humor but i can still understand my classmates' issues, and i feel like a trashcan where they can all empty their problems on. but other times they don't trust me at all.

physically - i'm overweight and out of shape

0|0
    0|0
  • Emotionally: I care too much and then I get trampled on too easily :/

Physical: I guess it'd be my height (5'2"). I wish I were a little taller, like 5'6" or 5'7".

0|0
    0|0
  • Emotionally: i am afraid that apparently i am the one who is naive and deceived by the man that i really care for.

Physically: my tummy and butt hehe

0|0
    0|0
  • Emotionally: I'm a distant and cold, I can never warm up to actual love interests enough to show vulnerability.

Physically: my skin discoloration and booty stretchmarks 😝

0|0
    0|0
  • Emotionally - Hate admitting this, but I'm kind of sensitive. I find myself crying in situations where most people don't even shed a tear. Like watching a sad movie scene for example

Physically - My lips

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically, I used to hate my teeth. I have a gap which is fine but I have a tooth that never grew in (congenital absence ) so my top row of teeth just look so off especially if I smile.

Not sure of anything emotional wise yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • My emotions are all over the place. I get sick often so that wears down on my emotions.

I don't have physical insecurities.

0|0
    0|0
  • Emotional: Self Esteem
    Physical: My scar (s)

0|0
    0|0
  • Emotionally- I don't get emotionally attached. I guess. Don't trust ANYONE

Physical / my face lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Emotional: I'm extremely insecure and not very confident

Physical: Probably my butt and my hips.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hold all my painful fellings in and I dont like how I look physically.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically- the double chin when im looking down at my phone blergh

Emotionally- trust issues

0|0
    0|0
  • Emotional: too sensitive, often can't say no and too nice for some people
    physical: stretchmarks

0|0
    0|0