Is it normal to like bad boys with cute faces and sweet voices... that is a bit of an asshole?

I do,
A guy with who seems cool, with sweet eyes and a cute face lol, and a bit of an asshole.
( I do like nerdy or dorky guys too)
But right now I'm crushing on bad guys , who look like they can please me lol. I myself am really nice and reserved. I'm looking for an adventure

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• The "asshole" / "bad-boy" features of these guys' behavior and personality, is nothing more than a by-product of their masculinity.

There is no highly masculine, testosterone-filled male, that ISN'T an asshole on occasion.

Myself included. I can be an asshole sometimes too, but that doesn't ENTIRELY define who I am.

-----

The trick as a girl, is to find a guy that is masculine enough to please your feminine urges in a mate, that is only OCCASIONALLY an asshole.

If he's a complete dickhead 24/7, you have to let him go.

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember my bad boy ex saw me talking to one of my guy friends that I had friendzoned at a house party and beat him up. I shouted at him to stop being an asshole and leave him alone so my ex went to the car as I was helping my guy friend up and shouted at me "babe get your fat ass in the car cause im going". I was so turned on by my ex after the fight and the way he shouted at me that I went with him, I could tell my guy friend was shocked and disappointed in me as he wanted me. My ex an I made love all night on the back seat of his truck and I came twice. Something about bad boys get a girl going.

So you got turned on after he beat up your guy friend? And just by shouting at you?

What Guys Said 26

• that can please you? as in sex? sorry to say that you can't judge how someone will be good in bed or not by just how they look.

whether it's normal or not, based on what I've experienced and what others told me, younger girls tend to like the troubled boys. usually why they get into abusive relationships that leads them to hate all men later on.

Oh dayum then nvm

That's true. Or that kind of guy either cheats or gets the girl pregnant and leaves. It's messed up, but that is usually what gets girls to not like most guys after that.

it's not your fault or anything. you are geared to go for those kinds of guys at that age. you'll learn when you're older. why do you want to know anyway?

• Yes, it is quite common to like people you perceive to be a bit unlike yourself in personality especially at your age, it is often a time of considering all the possibilities towards a time later on in adult life when you seem to have distinct preferences in people you are drawn towards.

• nice guys can please a girl, we dont leave a girl and break her heart. which is what player, bad boys do to girls. i dont know how a girl can like a player, bad boy in the first place. so if emotional torture is the type of adventure your looking for then go for a player bad boy. just dont come back here saying you hate guys and complain because your stupid enough to go for a player aka bad boy and not a nice guy in the first place.

• You're 15, you wouldn't be a normal kid if you weren't into bad boys XD

• Lol girl you don't know what you want. One question is about bad boys ones about a serious relationship. You can't have both. Just enjoy being a teenager and have fun

• Yeah quite normal, especially at your age. Chances are you'll grow out of it though.

• You're young, so yes. The more older you get, you'll start falling for the nice guys when you're mentally ready to settle down.

• nothing uncommon

• its nromal

• That's exactly the stereotype of a pretty boy.

• Ain't nothing wrong with it boo that's your preference , can't let society tell you who to like , just Don't let anybody make you feel less than what your worth 😎

• If Michael Jackson sing the song BAD.
    Would you love him?

But he's dead and he is a pedophile. But let's say it was someone else then yeah

You are as shallow as most people who believe in everything in media. But believe what you want if you don't care about the truth. He was a good man and nobody can replace him. At least appreciate how much he helped other people if you even care about those things. I'm not going to waste my time anymore. You're going to search or keep believing lies. Your choice, bye.

• It's prob normal

• Absolutely 😂😂😂

• LOL wtf does "bad" mean? like a guy who will hook up with you right away? the problem with that is the feminist call that rape these days

• Is the most important part that they know how to please you?

That's probably the only type that knows that at your age.

• Quit being so fucking insecure

• lol women

• Sounds normal to me.

• Isn't that what all girls like tho

• Normal, lots of teen girls are. Just be careful hun!

• Lol what do you mean by please

• Sadly, it is normal for girls to be attracted to natural asshole guys. The fact that such guys later may become fathers to their children is no deterrent.
    But that's ok because what's important for right now is they can please you and worry your parents and make you feel you're independent. (Sarc font ended)

• It's "normal" but not "good". Know da difference.

• yeah, it's a phase that women go through when they're young. it's to be expected

usually means the girl hasn't matured yet

• Nah you're just like any other girl.

I meant to say yeah.

What Girls Said 5

• Well, if you're the kind of person who values a person's looks over how they treat you then I guess it would be totally normal.

• beware of the bad boys kiddo
    we don t want any problems here

• who isn't a sucker for cute faces & sweet voices

• It's normal, they're trouble though. But then again, all guys are hahaha.

• Bad boys?