Why does everyone have big boobs?

It seems like everyone has big boobs.. even teenagers. What are they doing to get big boobs? How did I miss out?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Not everyone has big boobs but I do believe there might be some science behind it considering a lot of the 70/80s boobs were smaller and more like triangular thats the only way I can explain it... but 90s and up got huge boobs maybe it is something that the mother ate while pregnant or something ate while growing up... and partly due to genes DNA.. but over all be happy because im sure whatever you were blessed with is HELLA SEXY and can put bigger ones to shame

What Guys Said 27

• It's the hormones in the milk

• Not really. Most girls I've seen have either mid sized or small. Does it matter though? I'm a guy and I love big boobs, but I would say the same thing about small ones. It's not all about that.

• It must be something in the water.

I love small and tiny boob's myself so much more than the big and huge ones that just look wrong to me.

• I think you're having boob-lucinations. If you are insecure about your own, you probably just notice the big ones.

And a lot of guys aren't into big boobs, if that is your concern.

• I sadly am flat chested 😕 but my pecs can bounce 😉😂

• Maybe you live in a town full of models. Most girls I know have smaller boobs than the average actress or model. That's why so many girls are self conscious and asking questions about them all the time.

One of my 7th grader has like Cs almost D cups.. like.. why?

Things like that happen sometimes. I've had times where I was in school and like... everyone in my class was super tall. But it was just that one year. Occasionally it's luck of the draw. Next time you're out and about around the town, check the boob sizes of young women and teens and I bet you'll see what I mean.

I'll let you know what I see..

• God made every woman carefully and decisively, just because your boobs are not as big does not mean your any lesser appealing to a MAN

• I don't think they do, I see loads of small chested girls around

• Parents using birth control and hormones in the food in addition to genetics.

• push up bra

• Diet/genetics, Im sure not everyone does

• not everyone does..

• I bet yours look wonderful.

• not exercizing
    eating too many calories.

• hahahaha

• I work out to get my boobs bigger...

And stronger. I love my Man boobs

• Genes probably.

• I like small boobs so you dident miss out on anything

• Consider yourself lucky... i don't have any boobs :'(

XD

• They are eating hormone filled school lunch. Girls now are getting their periods sooner than before... and genetics too.

• Everyone's different, you're probably just seeing what you expect to see. I can guarantee you that there are still tons of women with small boobs. It's nothing to be insecure about. Some guys (like me) even find small boobs sexy.

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Its all in the genetics. I wouldn't worry about it, big boobs have their uses but they can be a right pain in the backside too. Besides, men say they like big boobs but the truth is they aren't really that fussy xD

• it's just illusions and fakery...

• Eh, a guy i cammed before said i have microscopic boobs 😊😂

• i guess it has something with the food they eat and whether they take the pill or not

• Genetics.

• You're not missing out on anything lol