I dont want to be gay?

I can't accept my feelings against men. I want to like girls. What can I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Self acceptance... you are who you are, .. nothing wrong with you... enjoy being you and love yourself its OKAY to be attracted to men... hell be attracted to both... but accept that its OK to like guys.. shit who wouldn't your all so sexy !

Most Helpful Guy

• you have feelings against men or you are attracted to them.

I've heard of someone who had knowledge to help understand yourself and maybe heal. If you are serious, I'll look it up.

In general, I don't know why people are gay or lesbian or whatever. But I do know how we feel and who we are attracted to has some roots in childhood experiences and conditioning. That could be a feeder root into what you feel towards men. A lot of what we learn as children isn't true about us or the environment, it was conditioning of some situation that was in fact bad, not loving. So, healing from those things sets you free to have other feelings.

make some sense?

What Girls Said 3

• Nothing. Just accept it and you'd be so much happier with your life in the long run.

• Just learn yo love yourself and except it. There's nothing wrong with you😚❤. Hope you feel better.

• Pray

What Guys Said 6

• Ok so I went through this too. And I can say this: stop trying to like girls if you can't like them. It'll just lead to more pain and self hatred and I don't want others to go through what I did. Find people who will support you and just begin to accept that's it's just who you are. It's hard and painful and it would be so much easier if you could just change it, but you can't and it sucks ass. I tried dating a girl in an attempt to at least be bisexual, but it just led to both of us being hurt, so please stay safe and learn to accept yourself because once you do it's a lot easier. Plus you can have a lot of fun checking out guys with any (straight) female friends you have! Hope this helps!

• Don't fight it - They are natural feelings

• Accept it already man, you won't find any happiness trying to change who you are. Being gay is perfectly fine.

• Never heard of this one befor... But try to date girls and see if you can get back your intrest

• You can get a sex change and be straight, I think that's what most guys in your situation are doing these days.

• I think sexuality may be fluid, but I don't think you can force change. I don't think you can turn completely straight anyway.
    There's nothing wrong with being gay though. You'll be happiest when you accept it and find a guy to love and by loved by. Life seems pretty miserable, so fill it with people you like and enjoy and get rid of the other ones.