Do you know how to use chopsticks? What about a Chork?

Chopsticks
Chork

Do you know how to use them? I didn't know Chorks existed 🤔😅

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• I learned how to use them eventually when I went out to eat with my college buddies in various Asian restaurants. It was tricky in the beginning but it took practice and I eventually nailed it. It wasn't too difficult than I originally thought it would be, but still took time to learn and practice as well as effort and determination.

• Yes, I am such an expert with chopsticks that I can even drink water with them. :P

But seriously, yes I can use them, haha. My family has lots of dinners that are best eaten with chopsticks, so I learned early.

As for "chorks", that looks too dangerous for me; I'd probably poke myself in the face by accident. :o That design is a nice try, but still doesn't come close to one of humanity's greatest inventions, the spork. xD I always preferred to call it a foon, though.

Oh drink water with them? Haha

I had the concern of poking my eyes out with a Chork lol I don't think it's a good idea either lol you'd either poke yor eyeballs out or he person sitting next to you 😅

A Foon? Haha

They still use sporks when I go to Cafes lol or if I'm getting some takeaway 😁 But yeah! I like Foon! Sounds cute, if things were named in cute ways, life would be more enjoyable lol

Ahh thank you! ^_^ And I agree about life lol; sometimes, we should just be able to have fun with our words. :P

• I tried recently but even after watching a youtube tutorial I stil lcould not get it down.
    img.ifcdn.com/.../...b4b6bbfe83b3c535023ca84_1.jpg

Yeah its's quite difficult to anyone who is foreign with it. I guess it's just better to have a friend teach you. That way you can see it and they can fix up your fingers and put them in the right holding position lol

• Yup I know how to use chop sticks but it's been years I'm probably no good any more /=

Pfft the Chork is just a cheap knock off of the spork, the knork and the spif.

You probably forgot 😂

What's a spif? Knork is a knife and fork I presume

Yeah my mind is fried.

I feel like fried soft shell crab with a mango sauce 😭 Sounds awesome! But risky. I don't know if I'd like to be in a restaurant like that EVEN if the food is claimed to be the best lol

Haha you and me both, I watched a Japanese game show after that... silence and horror.

O that does sound awesome /= to bad there are no crabs in sight... well my pet crab but I'm not gonna eat him lol. Lol yeah I know what you mean but I unfortunately know how to act around gangsters so it wouldn't bother me quite as much.

When your dealing with the Italian types you show respect, don't look down on em stuff like that.

• I do know how to use chopsticks. An Asian friend once told me "the difference between beginners and advanced eaters is that the advanced ones shovel the food"

• I am always trying to learn how to use chopsticks overtime I go out with friends and eat with them haha

Mooky teach me!

• http://i.imgur.com/CKZr02F.gif
    Psh, so comfy with chopsticks I can catch a fly. 😜.

And chorks are for dorks haha!!

• Only place that I have seen corks is Panda Express. Thought it was their thing!
    A hybrid eating utensil. :p

• I haven't mastered the art yet

• Lies you probably have a drawer full of Chorks 😜

• Never heard of a "chork" xD
    But no, I'm too clumsy to use a chopstick lol

• I'll chord you 😈

• Somebody was REALLY bored and thus the chork

• chorks looks awesome

• A chork lol. What the hell. I know how to use chopsticks

• No chance, haha. I don't really eat anything that would traditionally require them though.

• I'll rather take the chork might be easier 😂

• I only know how to use chopsticks because of my sister and no idea chorks were a thing

• Dont know

• Im very good with chopsticks can pick up individual grains of rice , peas even flip things and catch them with chopsticks.

• I love using chopsticks.

• Chopstick yes of course , i really love noodles since i am still kid
    I never see chork before , looks weird im0
    @misscoffeehead

• I got trainer chopsticks for when I eat sushi, not bad really. works well

• I'm sure I get the food into my mouth... somehow.

• The Chork one is a great invention.
    I still can't use the Chopsticks properly, but with time i can.

• LOL.@ chork! Wtf ! ?

What Girls Said 19

• Haha the chork looks like something perfect for my mom who always tries but can never quite manage actual chopsticks :D
    I think I'll stick with chopsticks though

• I wish I was cool enough to be able to use chopsticks T-T

• I've never seen a chork before, and I'm terrible with chopsticks, haha.

• Never heard of a chork...

And no I can't use chopsticks to save my life

• Chopsticks I can use. I am Asian... Chorks are just stupid and I cannot use them since the space between them is too big and the stiffness of the connection of the top part makes it so hard to grup something with the sharper ends.

Sorry you westerners, but you're not supposed to use chopsticks like pincers... That picture makes me so mad...

I haven't really used a Chork before but I'd like to see how good (or not good it is) lol

• I've never heard of the chork :P

• Chork looks like tongs. I use chop sticks yes. And well. I eat anything with em. I have a "formal" set. But i think tongs would be more difficult to Control. I dunno...

• Sadly no, never been able to find and chop sticks. 😢

But my boyfriend does.

• No, I don't know how to use chopsticks. I just end up using a fork lol.

• never know chorks exist

• chopsticks are my preferred utensil
    i didn't know about the chork either _φ (・_・

• I use them every day.

A chork is just weird to me lmao!

• I feel ok with chopsticks.

• I know somehow but not very good

• I don't know anything about chorks. But I do know how to use chopsticks. 🍚🍚🍚

• Yes to chopsticks

• no I dont know how to use it at all.

• I love using chopsticks. I use them all the time. And I've never heard about chorks haha.

• Nope.