• Yes! They live
    19% (3)41% (11)33% (14)Vote
  • No! They don't live
    81% (13)59% (16)67% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course not, everyone knows vampires are dead and not living.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• They do

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya me and Edward Cullen hung out yesterday and I fucked hot vampire chick. I think I'm actually a vampire now.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think they do exists, and when i was a kid, i heard the news that the first vampire was seen in Pennsylvanian or it was some other country or city, can't remember for sure tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope vampire don't live but they exist

0|0
    0|0
  • insurance companies and banks are very real yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it.

0|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • don't know for sure but to be sure I am save I have always garlic with me and holy water

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am one of them

0|0
    0|0
  • No but werewolves do -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • are you out of your mind?

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • No. Vampire bats do though

0|0
    0|0
  • as real as any of the thousands of gods that people have worshiped over the ages :)

0|0
    0|0
  • In a sense lol!! They're are blood drinkers and nightwalkers who's skin is too sensitive to sunlight. But there not enhanced beings for as speed and strength or immortality.

But I wish.
    media.giphy.com/media/gHidAlm3JXpoQ/giphy.gif
    static.fanpage.it.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...tivo.jpg

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Well there's "vampyres" so you could argue that the myth did become reality in a way. It's all underground culture though so unless you're really into it you'd probably never meet one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in the supernatural sense.. but there are people who believe they are and drink blood and such. I found a website of a "vampire" community a while ago haha

0|0
    0|0
  • They're real, but not quite like the ones you see in stories. There's actually a vampire subculture. Look it up if you don't believe me.

0|0
    0|0
  • facepalm

0|1
    0|0
  • Deacon Frost like this question.

0|0
    0|0