Do vampires really live in the world?

Are vampires real?

• Yes! They live
  • No! They don't live

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course not, everyone knows vampires are dead and not living.

What Guys Said 16

• They do

• Ya me and Edward Cullen hung out yesterday and I fucked hot vampire chick. I think I'm actually a vampire now.

• i think they do exists, and when i was a kid, i heard the news that the first vampire was seen in Pennsylvanian or it was some other country or city, can't remember for sure tho

• Nope vampire don't live but they exist

• insurance companies and banks are very real yes.

• I doubt it.

• Age: 21

• don't know for sure but to be sure I am save I have always garlic with me and holy water

• Yes I am one of them

• No but werewolves do -_-

• are you out of your mind?

• 0|0
  • No. Vampire bats do though

• as real as any of the thousands of gods that people have worshiped over the ages :)

• In a sense lol!! They're are blood drinkers and nightwalkers who's skin is too sensitive to sunlight. But there not enhanced beings for as speed and strength or immortality.

But I wish.
    media.giphy.com/media/gHidAlm3JXpoQ/giphy.gif
    static.fanpage.it.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...tivo.jpg

What Girls Said 5

• Well there's "vampyres" so you could argue that the myth did become reality in a way. It's all underground culture though so unless you're really into it you'd probably never meet one.

• Not in the supernatural sense.. but there are people who believe they are and drink blood and such. I found a website of a "vampire" community a while ago haha

• They're real, but not quite like the ones you see in stories. There's actually a vampire subculture. Look it up if you don't believe me.

• facepalm

• Deacon Frost like this question.