Did You Ever Hear The 1990s Nirvana Songs Come As You Are On The Radio, How Often Have You Heard Come As You Are On The Radio?

I Love Hearing This Song On The Radio My Favorite Nirvana Song :p

Most Helpful Girl

• yes sometimes I hear those songs on the radio station lithium

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't usually listen to stations that would play the old stuff so it would be very rare to ever hear that now but back when it came out in the early 90s it was always on the radio and mtv

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, @Red88xxx, when I First got on Facebook back in 2010, I bought the CD.
    Once in awhile, I Smile, when I Hear this Whenever it Plays. Great hit.
    Good luck and Thanks for Sharing. xx

• Nope never heard it on the radio

What Guys Said 6

• All the time back when it was new. Mostly just listen to sports radio these days though, so I don't know how often they play it now

• yup. great song

the opening bass line is still how i tune my guitar

• They played the hell out of it on the radio and MTV from late 91 through summer 92. I still hear it every now and then on alternative stations.

• It's an OK song from the Grunge Era. There are many better songs in that era and from that band.

Want a good song from that era? Shame by Stabbing Westward, 1996. Not so hot video but the ultimate heartbroken guy song...

https://youtu.be/CsxaoXHe9Xc

• blast this song on a daily.

• Yeah I heard it on the radio in the 90s when people still listened to radio.

People still listen to radio I still listen to radio

you should try spotify or google play music. you'll hear much better stuff. they also have decade genres so you can listen to 80s or 90s stuff all day.