What are some uncommonly known Biological differences between men and women?

Most Helpful Guy

• Skin. Men have oilier skin, more sweat glands and obviously more hair follicles because of androgens, thicker tougher skin because of collagen fiber latticing, which also makes us more wrinkle resistant and less impacted by sun damage. This collagen crosslinking makes males less susceptable to cellulite as well
    Males have longer, thicker, and stronger bones as well as more pronounced edges (think of the brow ridge or jawbone).
    Women's bodies are more adept at utilizing fat stores while doing aerobic activity, meaning that during marathons, they are less likely to "hit the wall" than men, who are beyter at burning glycogen stores in muscles and the liver.
    Male and female vision is actually different. Men are better at depth perception, distance vision, and seeing in the light. Womeb on the other hand have better night vision, better visual memory and are able to see more of the red spectrum.
    Women blink more than men
    Men are more likely, and get hit harder by disease. This is why some men become such babies when sick.
    Men naturally burn calories faster.
    Male and females have very different ways of processing information in their brains. Males are more capable of shutting out surroundings to focus, and women are more able to multitask and switch tasks.
    Male brains process less oxytocin (bonding hormone).
    Women have larger memory centers, two verbal centers, and more nueronal connections in the hippocampus.

That's really all that I have in the sexual dimorphism department. Hope it helps.

Most Helpful Girl

• Men's skin produces more oil because of the testosterone. They also produce more sweat.

Women usually live longer (although this isn't completely unknown)

Males have longer eyelashes than females do. So technically using mascara isn't making you look more feminine it's making you look more masculine.

Women can usually survive for longer in colder temperatures than men. People seem to think it's the opposite because women's hands and feet get cold more easily, but men get cold more easily around the chest and other vital areas.

Lack of sleep affects women more than it affects men.

@heythereambak except even a little body hair on women is seen as more unattractive than a moderate amount on men.

No wonder men in my family have longer eyelashes... i got my lashes from my dad lol

What Guys Said 20

• We listen differently. It is easy to confuse females with simultaneous multiple conversations because try try to process all of them so they get overwhelmed and can't process any of them. Males detect which conversation interests them and they can zone in on that one and process it while totally ignoring the others.

Females are more scent responsive and likely have a better sense of smell.

• Men have quicker reaction times, and women have better peripheral vision. Both make sense from a evolutionary standpoint

• I only knew half of one of the 25 there - Fat deposits on women - Thanks I learnt a lot

• Male brain is 10% than a female brain
    Blood flow throughout the body is more even in men's bodies and in women's bodies.

• I weard women have the tendency to see more spectrums of colors, as smelling also, duuno about hearing...

They are the superior being : (

• a woman think what a thing is supposed to mean, a male say what he means and it as it is meant to be.

• Men can communicate the same thing in less words than women

• We have penis.

• higher estorgen levels help prevent against heart disease better.

• Maybe that if a girl squirts, it intensifies her orgasm?

• First thing i recall is boobs :p

• Men post better questions on GAG :P

• I'm a very sensitive, loving type of guy who likes to cuddle, kiss, hugs
    without having sex this is very unusual biological difference than most
    females I've met in real life.

• Women have more fat tissue then men. This is because women have two bags of fat hanging off of them. They are called breasts.

• Women hear higher pitch sounds so when a baby cries at night they would hear it... women have 20% less panoramic vision than men, that's why they take longer to cross intersections when driving.

• I knew 80% of this. And trust me, I suck at everything medicine even slightly related. So probably most people know this stuff.

• Men and women have different shoulder and elbow anatomy resulting in different preferred throwing technique. "Throwing like a girl" is actually a thing. Probably an evolutionary response to men spending thousands of years chucking spears and rocks at each other and at animals.

• Circulation doesn't seem as good, have more fat stored, stronger hair follicles, get more migraines and can tolerate pain better than a man

• Let's see... vagina and penis?

• Why do women have all the good and better , beautiful biological difference than a man?
    Why why why hell why

What Girls Said 4

• Women have a larger and wider pelvis than men and a rounder pelvic inlet. Used to determine sex when identifying human remains.

does that cause the orgasms to be more intense?

@scooogy No, I wish. Biologically the purpose of the larger pelvic bone is for giving birth.

• men and womrn have different bone structure and fat distribution

• Women are slightly better at identifying different shades of colour than men, especially shades of reds.
    Men tend to have a slightly better sense of direction than women.
    Both of these are scientifically proven.

• Men are able to lose weight faster than women