Would you rather kill 10,000 dogs or 1 person?

• One person
    77%(24)77%(47)Vote77%(23)
  • 10,000 dogs
    23%(7)23%(14)Vote23%(7)

Most Helpful Girl

• One person. I'd probably have killed the one person over 100 dogs :/

Sponsored

What Guys Said 16

• Well, I've wrapped things up here. Time to clean things up- bring in the bulldozer.

d.ibtimes.co.uk/.../...tan-karachi-dog-culling.jpg

• One person. I would be difficult and time consuming killing 10,000 dogs. I can kill one person in seconds.

• If that person is a criminal of any sorts, then I suppose I'll let them die.

But if it's an innocent human being that is less than 60 years old, I guess the dogs will have to die. Human life matters more to me.

• The human simp, y because it's 10k dogs and
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pzZOc05BFHE

• I don't know. 10,000 dogs feels like a lot of work.

• Which option pays more?

• 10k dogs. Each one murdered differently.. The creativity is flowing! Nah, honestly I couldn't kill anything besides roaches, ants, and anything that posed a threat on my life/loved ones.

• Depends on the person and the dogs, too.

• Do I get to pick the person, cuz I got a list? The death of one is a tragedy, the death of a million is a statistic... And I love statistics.

• Depends on the person

• I would fatality that human.

• It depends on the person

• If you didn't kill that person he was going to kill the 10,000 dogs

• It depends on the person that is going to die

• OK maybe you didn't understand what I meant. I meant that it is a person that you don't know but all you know is that person is going to kill 10,000 dogs if you don't kill them.

• There is no need or justification to kill a dog or a man. However there are certain cases when you are left with no other option but to kill like in a war.

• The person.

• I would think that it is very hard to kill that number of dogs, realistically speaking.

One person can be more realistic, such as from an abortion for an unwanted and unplanned pregnancy. I mean that should count right?

• I would kill the dogs unless they were black cuz black lives matter.

bakersdaughterwrites.files.wordpress.com/.../black-dog1.jpg

What Girls Said 5

• Both are terrible, but if I absolutely had to choose and killing would be as easy as pushing a button and done, I'm going with the dogs. I think human life is more valuable than an animal life.

• agree with you maybe someone would find this wrong but i value humans life much more than of a dog

• @ScottSummers Yeah I had a friend tell me she'd save a dog over a baby. It just felt weird to me hearing that someone could value an animal over a human being especially a child. Like if this question asked for 10,000 chickens, or slugs, or lions, or anything they don't personally take pleasure in the results would be different.

• The person because 10k dogs sounds too long.

• One person

• It's impossible for me to choose. All life is important to me.

• I'd kill the person making me choose 😏