Conservatives, who do you dislike more, Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton?

• Bernie Sanders
  • Hillary Clinton
  • I'm not conservative

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a Conservative but
    All the Conservatives I know personally would say that Clinton is actually evil Sanders is just Crazy, Decent but Crazy.
    Me I'm a social democrat so Sanders and I agree on pretty much everything

What Guys Said 9

• I dislike Hillary by far more at least Sanders isn't corrupt or establishment though he is a hypocrite and figuratively stabbed all of his supporters in the back when he fully endorsed Hillary and all of her polices when his campaign revolved around how much he was agaisnt them.

And Hillary is an actual legitimate danger to everyone in the country Sanders not so much. At least Sanders is honest, Hillary you know when she's lying because her mouth is moving.

• No surprise so far in the poll - Hillary is the most immediate threat to them - Obviously Trump conservatives are for their candidate but other conservatives are worried about a Hillary win and the supreme court.

• Diffidently Hillary Clinton, actually some conservatives like Bernie Sanders, they may not like most of his policies, but they like his honesty and trustworthiness.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwDY2rO9lWM

• Easily Hillary Clinton. Bernie and I disagree on virtually everything, but I greatly appreciate that he's honest.

• I don't mind Bernie sanders because he actually believes the bs he says (e. g. For a progressive he knows very little of economics), but Hillary is just a crooked opportunist. She doesn't feel a word of her empty populist rhetoric.

• That Communist bastard Bernie Sanders isn't far behind.

• Dislike as an individual, or dislike from a policy standpoint?

I would prefer a Clinton presidency. I'm not sure which I'd hang out with more happily.

• They'll say hillary cuz she's been hate mongered to death by reich wing propagandists and oh dear god used a private email server. A crime worse than the holocaust. How many millions will die because of that? lol. please.

I always laugh at the concept of a "right wing conspiracy or media machine against her." You know 80% of the media is in her pocket. That's like a crack dealer complaining the police are always after him.
      And I'm pretty sure Bradley manning is going to prison, and Snowden is exiled for mishandling of classified documents. We're just mad that she gets to say sorry while the avg joe would go to prison.

@madelacroix spare me the conspiracy theory nonsense.

"sexually assaulting women" is that what you call consensual sex with monica lewinsky? even your god emperor trump called the charges against bill clinton ludicrous.

their motive isn't justice. their motive is to hate monger and score political points.

Google the allegations. I'm not talking about Monica. But speaking of her, was it the rw conspiracy that made him lie?

• Clinton is far worse.

What Girls Said 1

• My dad is a leaning conservative and he likes Bernie more because he's honest and not corrupt like Hillary.