Why you are here? Whats your purpose?

Hello Why you are here? Whats your purpose?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Specifically here at GAG? Just to be able to redeem $40 worth of Amazon spending credits while killing time and boredom and see if I find anyone similar to myself that is worth following and having conversations with.

Every else is just whatever, because I know that we only live once, so I should just enjoy and have as much fun as possible before my time is up here.

What Girls Said 9

• Partly out of boredom and partly because I like to answer questions, some of them are interesting and sometimes you can even help someone here :)

• I'm here for:

The lols,
    Entertainment
    To write
    To give advice

• I am heard for my daily laugh, to give advice, to meet new people (I tell you, I have met all kinds of them on here. I was surprised by one yesterday and today. He really knows how to put up an argument. Arguments give me headaches, so I ended that. 😅). Pretty much that is it. 😊

• I don't know yet
    That's something I'm still trying to find out. It's a long journey, but I don't mind. I know I will get there.

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Screw with the trolls. And give good advice to those who want it

• boredom

• No idea

• I don't know

What Guys Said 22

• I had an extremely fucked up childhood, I was isolated and did not have friends until I was an adult. I had zero social skills, women scared me, social anxiety, i couldn't talk to ANYONE. Well since then I have been married and divorced. I now have lots of confidence and I find myself chatting with beautiful girls on a daily basis. The problem is even though I have gained confidence and the ability to talk to people, I have a lot of trouble interpreting all this social stuff. I don't know wtf I'm doing, I just talk to people and be my happy self. I'm here to learn better what women think and feel, and how other guys approach different situations.

• Is this an existential question or is it geared to GAG?

• I talk to those that will listen
    I educate those that want to learn
    To be friends with those who need or want it.
    Help those that need it.

• I’m here to kick ass and chew bubblegum and I’m all out of bubblegum.

• Generally I switch back and forth between giving detailed, well thought-out, and relevant opinions and trolling the shit out of people.
    This is a procrastination tool. I've literally exhausted youtube at this point...

• killing boredom, talking to new people

• Entertainment

• Eh, why not?

• I made a profile hoping people could help me since I never had as much as a kiss. However people were always completely fucking useless

• to reconnect with the youth I once had

• I don't know how I got into this shi.. :D

• to try and get hoes

• For the same reason you're here

I was spending time in the Turkish version. Just I wondered English version. I think i like here.

• As an elder statesman of GaG, I am an advice giver and a thought-provoking question-asker.

I definitely keep it classy yet fun on this site.

If there was a #GaGHallOfFame , I'd definitely be inducted.

• To spend some time.

• I don't know I'm bored I guess

• Boredom :D lol why am I here !!!

• on this planet or on this sigt

• dunnno for fun.

• To earn Amazon gift card.

• To sue my eyeballs in a way to bang girls.

• to kill.