Why you are here? Whats your purpose?

Hello Why you are here? Whats your purpose?

0|0
10|23

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Specifically here at GAG? Just to be able to redeem $40 worth of Amazon spending credits while killing time and boredom and see if I find anyone similar to myself that is worth following and having conversations with.

Every else is just whatever, because I know that we only live once, so I should just enjoy and have as much fun as possible before my time is up here.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Partly out of boredom and partly because I like to answer questions, some of them are interesting and sometimes you can even help someone here :)

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm here for:

The lols,
    Entertainment
    To write
    To give advice

0|1
    0|0
  • I am heard for my daily laugh, to give advice, to meet new people (I tell you, I have met all kinds of them on here. I was surprised by one yesterday and today. He really knows how to put up an argument. Arguments give me headaches, so I ended that. 😅). Pretty much that is it. 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know yet
    That's something I'm still trying to find out. It's a long journey, but I don't mind. I know I will get there.

0|1
    0|0
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1|1
    0|0
  • Screw with the trolls. And give good advice to those who want it

0|1
    0|0
  • boredom

0|1
    0|0
  • No idea

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• I had an extremely fucked up childhood, I was isolated and did not have friends until I was an adult. I had zero social skills, women scared me, social anxiety, i couldn't talk to ANYONE. Well since then I have been married and divorced. I now have lots of confidence and I find myself chatting with beautiful girls on a daily basis. The problem is even though I have gained confidence and the ability to talk to people, I have a lot of trouble interpreting all this social stuff. I don't know wtf I'm doing, I just talk to people and be my happy self. I'm here to learn better what women think and feel, and how other guys approach different situations.

0|1
    0|0
  • Is this an existential question or is it geared to GAG?

0|1
    0|0
  • I talk to those that will listen
    I educate those that want to learn
    To be friends with those who need or want it.
    Help those that need it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m here to kick ass and chew bubblegum and I’m all out of bubblegum.

0|3
    0|0
  • Generally I switch back and forth between giving detailed, well thought-out, and relevant opinions and trolling the shit out of people.
    This is a procrastination tool. I've literally exhausted youtube at this point...

0|1
    0|0
  • killing boredom, talking to new people

0|1
    0|0
  • Entertainment

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh, why not?

0|1
    0|0
  • I made a profile hoping people could help me since I never had as much as a kiss. However people were always completely fucking useless

0|1
    0|0
  • to reconnect with the youth I once had

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know how I got into this shi.. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • to try and get hoes

0|1
    0|0
  • For the same reason you're here

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

I was spending time in the Turkish version. Just I wondered English version. I think i like here.

• As an elder statesman of GaG, I am an advice giver and a thought-provoking question-asker.

I definitely keep it classy yet fun on this site.

If there was a #GaGHallOfFame , I'd definitely be inducted.

0|0
    0|0
  • To spend some time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know I'm bored I guess

0|1
    0|0
  • Boredom :D lol why am I here !!!

0|1
    0|0
  • on this planet or on this sigt

0|0
    0|0
  • dunnno for fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • To earn Amazon gift card.

0|1
    0|0
  • To sue my eyeballs in a way to bang girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • to kill.

0|1
    0|0