Are you happy :)?

I am happy. Today has been a really good day for me.
What about you? Are you happy, and has your day been good? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• im not happy, nor sad. im indifferent. one thing that IS bothering me though is that i seem to keep thinking about the girl that was my first ever crush. she wasn't really a crush because how can you have a crush on a girl that you didn't TALK to. i knew her, and she was in my grade/school, but, because she was popular and i wasn't, i never wound up talking to her, until she wound up being in my English class in 8th grade. i developed a crush on her, because i remember at the end of the year, she said she liked my end of the year project we had to do. pretty silly to develop a crush because of that, right? i mean, girl like that would have never gone for a guy like me

You should have tried talking to her.
      I hope you feel better, and that you let go of the past. There are other girls. 😊

i had my reasons why i didn't. i liked admiring from a distance, even if it was creepy

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw that's good to hear you're happy!
    I'm happy too, even though today has been a very long and tiring day.
    To add to all of that, our state in South Australia (pop of 1.7mil) has had the 'storm of the century' with lightning, thunder, heavy rain, and two cyclones, *and* the entire state had a blackout last night as well!

Wow, the storm sounds really bad. :/
      I am glad your happy. :)

Right -- theirs is the only time zone (that I know of) that's off the "normal" ones by 15 minutes. Makes you guys look non-retarded by comparison! ahahaha 😂😂

Fun fact: Before there were railroads, every city had its own time zone -- based on longitude. That would have been... fun.
      Here's just a snippet of the time conversions for a handful of American and world cities, pre-railroads:
      www.slate.com/.../LargeTimeDiagram.jpg

@redeyemindtricks Oh... my god that looks like the maths homework nightmares are made of lmao.

What Guys Said 16

• Neither happy or sad haha, just kinda in the middle :')
    Normal I guess 😂
    My day consisted of eating, youtube, videogames and facetime

• I am glad that you had a good day - I had a quiet day

• Eh, it's been ok. I'm doing decent enough. :)

• Yes totally , my cataract surgery was success last week and i finally able to see like normal people again ( i had been half blind since june) , all the bills is covered by My insurance ; p

• My day has been lousy, I miss one day of school and the homework Armageddon has begun. Another example how life isn't fair.

• nope

I am sure tomorrow will be better. 😊

Thanks but nope lol. The things I don't like right now in my life won't change over the next weeks

• 😓 Nah!! it was not good

• no way in hell

• no i m not 😂😱

• No, not really.

• my life sucks at this point lol

And why do you say that? 😌😅

It is ok.
      The future is always better. 😊

doesn't necessarily seem like it, but I shouldn't be negative

• been great so far

• I'm ok, I guess it could have went better but also could have been worse, so I'm alright

• its been good had a good friend to talk to
    cooked a good meal
    and ate cookies

• Yup the older I get the happier I am getting. I am much happier now than I was ten years ago.

• not really, got a math test tomorrow and no one in the class knows what they're doing

and at work a nail went into the tip of my finger, roughly 0.5cm deep so no crazy wound but still hurts like a bish

Don't worry, you will pass. :)
      Ouch, that sounds painful. :/

What Girls Said 18

• I mean, life's going alright for me.
    I'm currently fasting... I started Monday, so basically I don't eat breakfast. If I eat anything for lunch, its an apple. Whether I eat anything for lunch or not, I drink a bottle of water with some lemon juice in it. I read it's supposed to make me feel fuller. Then for dinner I'll avoid pizza, tv dinners. Stick to chicken, greenbeans, fruit. Maybe eat all of my dinner, maybe half. I'm pissed off at myself tho because I ate greasy pizza for dinner :( I was doing so well. I forgot my water at home today, so I ate just an apple at lunch. Then for dinner my mom was like "Wanna get pizza" and i was hungry so i said yes, but I wish i wouldn't have :'( I prolly ate more than half of the pizza (it was big) and now I feel sick. I just can't seem to stick to any diet i plan, but this one has been easier. Its easier for me to not eat anything rather than to eat healthy. :( Lifes weird and pretty and i love it.

• Yeah.
    Well today I had to get blood drawn at the doctor for a cholesterol test and the lady doing it was NOT a morning person and was super angry/cranky when she was doing it. My arm is bruised now from her not doing it correctly hahaha.
    But then I went to the hair salon and dyed my hair and I think it looks really good now.

• I'm extremely tired because I'm in Uni and finish at 8h30 pm 😭 I'm exhausted got to uni at 8h30 am and still have 7 hours to go!!! Annnd I only slept 4hours yesterday 😱😫🤕😵😲😭

• Yes! I got to see my babys chubby cheeks on my ultrasound! 😍💗

• I am happy if you're happy :D

• No. But i think I'm ok with that

• Yes I am very happy and my day has been so great and peaceful 😊. Glad you're happy too!

• I'd say today was overall good. I always have a lot on my mind that could potentially ruin it or put me in a bad mood but I always try to stay positive and that's what I've been doing lately so things went well. :)

• Generally, I am not. If I were to explain you'd have to get ready to read a book so I'll spare you the details. I'm afraid of going outside alone and am being pressured into getting a job by inlaws. Boiii.

• Yes, have been all week. First time since April. Things are starting to look up 🙃

• Hi there!
    I am okay I would say just woke up.. LoL

• I'm happy, but I'm sick and that's sorta making me feel gross. 😂

• Today was good. Was a very relaxing day. And I felt more calmer than usual. :)

• Today has been pretty stressful but overall I enjoy my life.

• not really. my day has been meh so far. everyday is meh until something good happens.

• I haven't been happy because my dad died but I find I tried to act happy to hide my sadness

• Sucked. I am the complete opposite of happy. :'(

• No. If I don't get work in the next month, I'm going to run away from home so my family doesn't get accused of murder when I suicide.