Do guys think about getting girls pregnant?

My boyfriend talks about kids all the time. He has made some comments about me having kids. He rubs my stomach a lot when we're just sitting around.

what are signs that a guy is thinking about that?

• Yes they do
  • No they don't

Most Helpful Guy

• Only with the girl I'll plan on spending the rest of my life with.
    I want kids in the future, so now I'm not thinking of impregnating any girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, when the guy can see a future with you, they do think about these things.
    My exs all have done it. We also talked about marriage. Did he bring that up?

What Guys Said 9

• When I am able to afford it, I'd very much like to have children before I get too old. The woman had better be worth the trouble though.

• yes, it goes as far that i dont want to orgasm in a woman that i dont want to be the mother of my children.

• yeah I eventually wanna have kids but I can never find a girl suitable enough to be the mother of my children, so its really just a pipe dream

• Yes, not always about starting a family though, sometimes it's just an instinctual thing I guess.

• 0|0
  • Lol never had that fantasy. Which is pretty surprising since I've had a lot of sexual fantasies. Alright gonna do that now then.

• I've thought about not getting them pregnant ... Of course, I was protected. Only when I wanted kids, did I concern myself with getting her pregnant.

• i mean, i of course, as a man, would LOVE to get a girl pregnant, but, like, not only am i single, but, i have no business having unprotected sex right now. for a number of reasons

• Ig your out of his league. And he pops in you all the time then ya. He might want to.

What Girls Said 0