If you could read anyone's mind in the world, who would it be and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• People stole my answer, grrr. It was gonna be Donald, but I think I'd rather read Hillary's --to see if she also knows that she's crooked and fraudulent, and to know what she thinks about Donald Trump.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish I could read women's minds so I can start understanding what they're thinking. That would be pretty cool.

What Girls Said 8

• I gotta say the Big Don because his mind is genius

• I would like to know what my mother is really thinking some days.

• nope I would rather be able to fly or be invisible

• @suitandtie because he's a vault and the way he thinks is intriguing and he is always thinking about 50 things at the same time (I'm guessing about the last bit)

• Bello's

• My crush.

• The guy I'm in love with, who shut me out if his life.

• It would be a guy who I'm dating. I'm getting mixed signals. He tells me one thing but his actions show another. I feel confused as to how he feels about me. So I'd love to read his mind. Sometimes I get a feeling he's manipulating me and playing me 😪

What Guys Said 10

• That is a hard one - I would love to do a sweep and find an inspirational person who could bring an end to friction in the world then have the power to put them in an influential position.

• Random people on the street. Because I want to see if there is anyone with the same problems that I have.

• If i had this talent , I will not put it to bad use. I would use this talent to help people to know what is helping them and what is not helping them in their lives.. So that they become aware and lead a beneficial life. I would not at all use it to find my life partner. Such talent is a God Given Gift. And I will make myself worthy to be a person to hold such a precious gift.

• Donald Trump. Find out what his master plan is.

Or get a comedic gold mine. One of the two

• Jeez I'm still trying to read my own mind!

• Mario Draghi.

SOOOOOOOOOO much money to be made there...

I was trying to decide between a central banker and a large asset manager you could front run.

@0112358 Yeah. Soros or even Jim Rogers would be other good choices. But I'm not sure about the other CBs - Wheeler's reactive and useless, Yellen is indecisive, Kuroda's already lost control, Carney is irrelevant now that Article 50 is on it's way, Lowe is new to the job.

Jordan maybe... reading his mind would have been useful 2 years ago.

• Probably Donald trump to find out how much he really believes in what he is saying and how much he is saying things just to get elected.

• Dad's then I could improve my intellect

• Probably myself so I can mind fuck myself

• my ex
    cause i wanna know her decision when i come back
    so i know the next step to take