Why do stuffed animals comfort you?

Okay I've been kinda upset tonight aka crying. And I find that cuddling a stuffed animal (snoopy) makes me feel so much better.
Why is this? Why is it comforting?

Most Helpful Guy

• It gives me the warmth and a secure feeling when ever I hug and sleep with it cuz its the one thing that will never betray you 😝

But if u have a girlfriend there is a feeling of fear that she might leave you or betray you sooner or later.

PS No hard feeling.
    It just happened to me so I am sharing.
    Doesn't happen to all
    Maybe I was unlucky 😢

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure why. I have a big stuffed animal that's a dog and it gives me comfort in the night when I can't sleep. Sometimes cuddling it is the only way I can fall asleep. I love it but I also want a new one, a bigger one that I can wrap myself around.

What Guys Said 6

• I hope you feel better but if the cuddly animal gives you comfort that is good.

• It's comforting I know for sure I have many stuffed animals. It makes you think of good times, fond memories perhaps. Maybe makes you forget the unfair reality of life.

• Why are you upset? What's wrong? If you wanna talk about it I'm here. Anyway, for me personally it's not stuffed animals, but hugging anything in general makes me feel better. Not sure if that's what it is for you though.

• They take ur stress away 😊

• My blanky helped me too

• Its better to do shit with friends then without

What Girls Said 1

• i think it's comforting because it's soft and the little child side of you wants to be comforted