Why life is so stressful? You have to work even though you don't want to. You have to struggle in life. What makes life worth living?

Most Helpful Girl

• Work will not be stressful if you do something you enjoy. I teach in the summer and I love it because it's what I want to do. Life is stressful in many other ways, trust me, I know, but ultimately what personally keeps me going is I remind myself of the things I want to do and places I want to travel to, and I remember that I can't do any of those things until I finish college, get a job, and start earning some $. Life is also worth living because of hobbies. For example, my hobby is dancing and every Friday I have a dance class, so it's one thing to look forward to every week.

What Guys Said 1

• Work is just a means to an end. It should never be seen as anymore or anything less. You should take any free time you have to do things you enjoy. Tell yourself that you have to go to work so that you can do...

Life is what you make it.

What Girls Said 0