Do you think this girl is a catfish?

Do you think this girl is a catfish?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol ya bro she definitely is, i would call it off if i were you. 😂

What Girls Said 7

• Give her the benefit of the doubt. Get to know her, but be cautious. Don't drive her away in case she's legit, but don't let your guard down until you're 100% certain.

Seriously, though, this picture has me wondering if someone can answer some catfish related questions. I kept hearing growing up that their whiskers either had stinging cells or, depending on who was talking, the whiskers themselves could act as stingers. It was one of the first things I searched for when I got access to the internet but I couldn't find anything that addressed it.

I'd assume from the lack of mentions it was an old wives' tale, but to put this to bed once and for all does anyone know if it's actually possible to get stung by a catfish?

• how do you know it's even a pic of a "girl" catfish?

• No doubt.

• Not at all!
    How can u accuse her of that?

• I think that catfish is a girl

• DIG HER MAN, DIG HER. Of course she is, she's too pretty to not be a catfish. Call Nev and Max!

• .. no.

What Guys Said 6