Do you own a Tablet computer? Or have you ever own a Tablet computer before?

If you do, then which Tablet do you own?

Or if you had previously owned one but no longer own one, which one did you own?

Was it an Apple's iPad? Samsung's Galaxy Tablet series? Or a Microsoft Surface tablet?

If it wasn't either of those BIG name brands then what other brand of Tablet did you own? Name the Brand and/or Model, if you know what they are.

How much did you pay for your Tablet? And what do you mainly use your Tablet for?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a Lenovo Tab 2. :) I bought it for £80. I use it for apps and drawing. I have a windows phone so not so many apps available.

Most Helpful Guy

• I just bought an Apple Ipad Air 2. I paid 730 Swiss Franks, that's USD 755 at the current exchange rate.

What Girls Said 2

• Mini is an iPad mini. Surprisingly. Because I don't think the size is small and would hate to see a regular sized iPad. I do want a laptop though because my iPad isn't very compatible for what I use it for.

I thought about getting an iPad before but it's going back and forth in my mind undecided between if I should get an iPad or an Android OS Tablet or a MS Windows tablet.

I had been trying to find one that's great for playing games and for school because these days "E-Books" for textbooks are more and more common. I had been looking at the nVidia Shield Tablet K1, as the price isn't too much, although I heard the battery life on it is really weak though, but it meets my first criteria of being a tablet for playing games.

My tablet I use for school. I prefer to use public computers which I go to my local library for. My tablet is especially annoying because it likes to randomly refresh. Sometimes it's not so random and it freezes then it will refresh. Either way, I lose all my work when it refreshes.

I save my work ahead of time, all the time. Best to make online backups and save them on a cloud based network or something. If the machine freezes or crashes, the backup copy can easily be retrieved from a cloud service. The most basic ones are Google Drive or Onedrive although I'm sure there are more available from various websites and companies. Saves a lot of frustrations and headaches from documents lost if they aren't backed up properly or saved properly. IIRC, Google Docs have the Automatically Save ability for all documents created there.

• Nope

What Guys Said 2