How do you feel about weed?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hallucinations,
    Lowered reaction time
    Severe anxiety
    Short term memory problems
    These was principal results.

What about long term effects?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate all drugs.

What Guys Said 17

• I was thinking about getting a medical card to get it legally to help me sleep, but I was talked out of it from my doctor. Plenty of studies that show that prolonged use of marijuana lowers IQ.

Most habitual weed users are underachieving and dumbfounded on almost any subject that involves critical thinking or intellectual conversation. Stoners annoy the fuck out of me to be honest. They are rendering their brain to half of it's capacity throughout the day. I have no idea who would want to live like that. I'm always ready to go and on my A-Game.

All in moderation I suppose. Nothing wrong with someone smoking it after a long day to help them sleep. Nothing wrong with hitting a bowl with a coworker in a blue moon after a week of hard work in the office. Anyone who uses beyond those circumstances would only opt me to believe that they have underlining emotional issues and are self medication. That or their life is unfulfilled and boring AF.

• i think that in moderation it's a better alternative to most social and recreational drugs. i really don't have much against it when it isn't abused

• it ain't much of an issue. weed (cannabis) can be used for other uses aside of getting fucked up - and id like to see the developments in that area but sadly stoners dont give a fuck about it nor scientists nor the government - that being said, i never smoke it unless it is offered to me and most of the times i decline it. I dont need it to relax or whatever. Its hippies/suckers stuff

• Waste of time.. have better things to do in life just work for yourself or the things u cared about.

• Only tried it a few times - I preferred alcohol to be honest for relaxation purposes but in moderation like getting merry not stupid drunk.

• only losers and fools do it.

• It's up to the person, I used to blaze not so much anymore but I don't have a good or bad view about it as long as it doesn't negatively affect what you're doing in life then go ahead and smoke it

• Weeds for idiots. Thats why you gotta weed out the idiots 🤔

• Its a great thing to enjoy but in moderation of course

• first i will say i haven't smoked any in over 20 years do to my job and drug testing, but when i did it wasn't very often. but i feel it is healthier than alcohol and cigarettes. also no one has ever overdosed on marijuana.

• It's some awesome shit... just do it occasionally andneep it under control ;-)

• I'm all for it.

• Just look at my user name and guess my opinion on weed.

Lmao. You look like a stereotypical underachieving pothead bruv. Your profile pic and stance says it all.

@Chico_brah I don't look like that anymore. That was me last year. I should update my profile pic but why should I?

• I love it

• Why not.

• If you have a lot of money then you buy weed smoke it then die

• Indifferent to it where its legal as long as they don't seem like a mess.

But i'd very strongly dislike it if people I know where doing it in illegal places because of the risk there taking , power its giveing to gangs increasing both crime and the cost to our prison system.
    At university there was a first year that was apparently retaking the year who got put in our flat who had a pot problem.
    I took more of an issue with how much of a mess they left behind them until one night when I was trying to finish an assignment and the police came round to arrested him which was quite a shock though he was replaced by a very tidy and polite chinese student.

That was quite a shock though he was replaced by a very tidy and polite Chinese student.
      There was still an untidy fat cunt in the flat though he was hard working academically and law abiding but very inconsiderate as he left a trail of destruction behind him witch others including me reused to clear up and he wouldn't dispite me and others who where all relatively tidy directly telling him to.

What Girls Said 9

• It's going to be legalized in Canada next year. Also if you enjoy in moderat consumption a its not a problem. But I'd rather stay away from anything that's considered a drug.

• tried last year. never learned to inhale. tried from a brownie didn't do anything for me. not meant for me.
    love the smell though

• 420 blaze it, I think it's annoying how this girl behind me smells like she works at a pot plantation. I get high just sitting by her 😫

• I don't use that shit.

• Love it! I smoke every day!

• like it

• It's good and relaxing

• I know a bunch of people who smoke it

• That moment when you are high on weeds, and your friends starts playing with your body ;)