This woman does not believe black people should date white people. What is your opinion on this brief video?

Based on HER SPECIFIC REASONING, do you agree or disagree? Also, what is your race and personal experience?

• Agree
  • Disagree

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not agree with this woman. First, racism goes both ways and it's not like she thinks that only white people have racial bias. Second thing is that she is generalizing people very much. I can honestly say that I don't mind black people or any other race, because it's unfair and I treat skin color like color of the eyes or hair and it's JUST a color. We're all humans and a color or looks doesn't change anything. And I don't see a problem in dating a black guy.

What Guys Said 1

• Disagree

What Girls Said 1

• That she is full of crap. Black people can be just as bias as white people. Also if I see a hoodlum walking down the street dressed like he just left his gang initiation crip walking down the sidewalk I don't care what color her is I'm going to keep a close eye. However I tend to people watch anyway and be very observant of any individuals. Don't sit with my back to doors, want to see who is coming and going and that has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with being observant. And as someone who has dated a black man for almost 5 years I can assure you it goes both ways. His mother hated me from day 1. The rich white bitch is what she called me to be exact. It's whatever. People should be able to date whoever they want and not every white person has this internal racism. Ridiculous. At the end of the day people from every race, all over the world are racist, prejudice, biased. It comes from every direction, always has, and always will.

You carrying the mental idea/image of what a "hoodlum" looks like/dresses like is an act of racial bias. The same actions and habitual behavioral patterns that these "hoodlums" you look down on commit are committed by police officers, pharmaceutical companies, high bank official members, and other people of power.

Racial bias and race relations are not nearly as simple and basic as you're trying to make them out to be.

Once again, I never called you racist. There's a difference between being racist and having racial bias. Why does it seem like you and so many other white people become so incredibly emotional, defensive, sensitive, and outright hostile when people simply want to honestly delve into the components of race? Your tone, as a 29 year old woman, is absolutely ridiculous. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have not disrespected you or accused you of being racist so I don't get why you're so aggressive, angry, and eager to be combative? I never said you needed to impress me but it's like you have this weird tone where you continually validate yourself against something I never eve stated or implied. You seem really sensitive and irrational

*even