• 2mo

Awe that sucks :(

• Show All
    • 2mo

You're a smart cookie then XD

• 2mo

Yes 😜

What Guys Said 17

• whatever frankly. maybe hang out with friends or family. maybe go out for a nice dinner. my wife and i like to do something nice for each other so we generally just make a plan and then we ask the person if they are up for it. this past year i took my wife on a waterfall tour in the mountains with some friends. she took me and my brother and sister to one of my favorite steakhouses

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to think that it was the worst day ever or that it's just another day when I was younger. Being grown up and experiencing alotta ups & downs, let's be real more downs than ups, I approach my birthdays in a more subtle manner. I usually plan an expensive dinner either by myself, if I've got money saved then I splurge it on a weekend mini vaca out to another city/state. If my friends are still around and free I usually hangout with them earlier in the day like a lunch. Hit the gym like at 0500, go for a run after, pretty much do all the things I want. It's been a few years since I've had a serious r/s so I pretty much have to plan it, would be phenomenal if someone had or was around to share it but hey life hands lemons just grab some tequila and make bomb-ass margaritas!

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to do as little as possible. Celebrating them is not my thing. Particularly because I have no one to celebrate with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go out to eat, be with my wife and kids. Eat cake. Have birthday sex later.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just see it as any other day, sort of. I'm just I don't know peacefully on my own... and then my friends burst into the house, kidnap me and celebrate my birthday lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually chill and probably have a meal with my family and one with my friends

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing much, just brought some pizza and fast food and ate with my family, i ate 1 fired chicken breast with fries, then i ate 1 zinger with cheese and fries, then i ate 1 chicken steak with fries

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing much... don't like celebrating big or being the center of attention. sometimes I do nothing at all, sometimes a I go out drink something with a couple of friends. that's all

0|0
    0|0
  • Go out for a nice dinner.

0|0
    0|0
  • since all my relatives are dead. and i have no friends. nothing. its just a day to me. no cake no one to sing happy birthday. im use to it. its been that way since i was 10 back in 1977

0|0
    0|0
  • not much it's just another day but I just happen to get cards and gifts on that day

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing really. Go to work and the go home.

0|0
    0|0
  • play games and hang with my family

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost nothing I really plan to do lol. Like sleep and eat and presents.

0|0
    0|0
  • little, birthdays make no sense, ban them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really NOTHING. No one knows when it is. To contradict myself I go alone & have a strawberry sundae. My Dad always brought me a strawberry birthday cake. I go alone & thank him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go out to eat and have sex if possible

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12