Does girls like playing games? If so what?

Im not talking about phone games

• Yes
    81% (13)92% (12)86% (25)Vote
  • No
    19% (3)8% (1)14% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• i rember once my sister, who was a big morrowind nerd once i showed her the trailer for Skyrim. She just stood her for a couple of minutes with her eyes totally opened and then she muttered
    "I will... never... EVER... go out of home again" XD
    lol, she played it like a hundred of times already!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Definitely! I like a pretty wide range of stuff... My favourites to play are probably the Civilisation games I own and Huniepop is fun to pass the time. I've been playing Undertale recently and Pokemon and Zelda are always fun to go back to. I generally avoid shooter games (Doom is good though :P )

0|1
    0|0
  • My favorite will always be Zelda

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been a gamer ever since i was in grade school. Pretty much Nintendo, GC, PS console. A lot of pc gaming too, ragnarok lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I love driving games

0|1
    0|0
  • What kind of games do you mean?

0|1
    0|0
  • At your age? Yes

0|1
    0|0
  • CoD, Halo Reach, MineCraft.

0|1
    0|0
  • I rike myuuncraft and rollbux

lolol Fighting games, WoW, Guild wars2 are pretty sweet too hahah

0|1
    0|0
  • Call of Duty all the way!!!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• the 2nd game or 1st game I played was introduced to me by my best friend who is a girl ( GTA Vice City ) if your wondering what game I remember playing it when I was 6 years old or something

0|1
    0|0
  • My girlfriend likes Zelda, fighting games, split-screen co-op stuff (we were hooked on Lego Marvel Super Heroes for months) and retro stuff like emulated arcade and SNES games.

0|1
    0|0
  • Seems like more and more women seem to like video games these days. More normal people as wel that make gaming seem cool and fun which it actually is. Not just basement dwellers who eat hot pockets all day with their virginity.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure what kind usually, but there seems to be a surprisingly good number of girls who like video games. 😀

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah gamers everywhere

0|1
    0|0
  • ya they play sims.

0|2
    0|0
  • talking about games, i just completed Deus Ex Mankind Devided, it was a frickin Awesome game

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

I heard people dont like it mixed reviews

• 2mo

it was a hella awesome game man. dont know why didn't people like it, but it was a short game, not long game like the previous part, which was human revolution

• I'm on Ps4
    I play
    Bo3
    Gta5 &
    NBA2k17

0|1
    0|0
  • There's always board games, or drinking games, or even playing sports, or card games. I'm sure there are all kinds of games that girls will like to play. You aren't specific enough other than excluding phone games.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope

0|1
    0|0