Girls, do you think a guy can still be physically attractive without abs?

Do you think a guy needs to have abs to be attractive? Even if abs were the only thing he didn't have that you like in a guy physically?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it's a question for the ladies, but ! Some girls are attaracted to fit/musclin guys. But most of girls are more attarcted to the guys who for fill the girl's/woman's needs.
    When i started dating, i was fit, well trained but never show off, she liked me as much i liked her and after that we were in love. She never cares if am fit or not. Me being healthy and fit never made her fall in love with me, Am a chef that's mostly what made her fall in love with me :D my secret is : pfffffff did you really think i woul tell.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I certainly hope so! Just as women don't have to be perfect. Most guys don't have 6 pack abs.

• Do you like with, or without?

• Are you serious or?

• Answering from a guy's perspective: yes

What Girls Said 5

• Yes! I'm not a fan of abs myself because of all the guys I know who have abs, they're too in love with their abs to do anything else.

• nope!!! a guy can be attractive without being muscular

• I don't know muscles dont do it for me
    i mean if he has abs thats great! but none of my boyfriends have ever had abs and i dont expect a guy i like to have them

• Abs are a turn off to me

what? why?

@Josht13 why do you care so much? I have a preference where I prefer a little chub over abs. This preference does not harm you and isn't something anyone can be offended over. Therefore, I see no reason for you to get worked up about it.

I just don't get how flab is better and I really hope this trend doesn't take off.

• Love is weird. I almost instantly got a crush on my ex. He's very skinny and not even that attractive. However, my hormones made me crazy for him... Damn you little fuckers...