I think something is wrong with my cousin what abut u?

i think something is wrong with my cousin what abut u ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah your cousin is cool, because he knows how to have real funπŸ˜‚ I'd probably do something like that too lol
    And mine, I haven't seen them in years so I wouldn't really know haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I've done this recently. I never got to ride those rides as a kid, so about a few months ago, my friend gave me a loonie and I hopped in one right after some kids had finished with it. A friend of mine got in too, and when it turned on, I threw my hands in the air and yelled:

"Yes! I have finally done it! I never got to do this as a kid cause we poor! I AM LIVING MY DREAM!"

My friend was so embarrassed that she hopped out, the children's parents were looking at me like a freak, and a teen boy near by was laughing so hard I think he about pissed himself.

... I'm saying this is acceptable.

• lol yah but he got to do this all the time he was just being a dork

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 7

• i don't think its a good idea to post your cousin's pic oh here without his permission... when it comes to my cousins; we're not THAT close to each other

• One he knows I did it and to it was already on the internet and we are that close

• "Everyone's a child at heart" ahahah. by the way goals when I'm older lol

• that's cute actually haha

• Hm, no problems here ( ^-^)

• He's perfectly fine

• My cousins are baby, 2 years and 1 years so they're pretty normal

• nope, nothing wrong with that.