And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
17|38

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yes death terrifies me. Oops I should have picked c on a

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 37

• Yes, but I think the fear comes mostly from not having what some people would call a full life. That I'll be on my death bed, looking back, and I was not happy at all.

I think I'd embrace death if I could say in all honestly that I didn't want anything more of life, and that I'm happy with how it went.

1|0
    0|0
  • i didn't used to be. no i have concerns about dying young before my daughter is old enough to care for herself. so give me 18 more years then i have no fears of death

0|1
    0|0
  • It does scare me and a lot actually. As an atheist, the prospect of NOT continuing my existence after all of this makes it even worse.
    I once had a dream where apparently I died and my brain was then trying to compute what it would feel like - the mere idea of complete and absolute non-existence scared me awake - heavy breathing and sweating and all.
    Sometimes I wish that the after life were real - that would make things easier.

0|0
    0|0
  • No point of fearing it anymore, since it's inevitable anyway. But try and make your life count and worth living, since you only live once.

0|0
    0|1
  • I am afraid to die in a slow or painful manner but I wouldn't care too much if I died in my sleep tonight.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm on the cemetary side of the sixties and I'm not afraid at all to die.

But unless I drop dead from a massive coronary or something like a vena porta giving up , the last 10 years leading to death won't be fun at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahh but Im scared of cancer

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not about the death alone.. Is to lose the opportonity to see how things will evolve, what will happen, and yes, there's a lot of cool stuff to know aand try and life is... linda short. Im afraid of losing those opportunities.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm afraid of dying alone and unloved. Not really scared of dying.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am more scared of how I will die than death itself. I hope I just go in my sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope
    Cause everyone will die some day
    Some die young, some die old
    But yep I ain't gonna die anytime soon according to my year planner 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Im afraid of dying in a horrible way. Like being eaten alive by a bear. That would fucking suck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Right now I'm more afraid of losing someone close to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care if I die so long as it's quick and doesn't hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im scared of many things but death is what happens to everyone, you can't run away from it. I can't be scared of something like that, I can only come to terms.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, YOLO!!!

0|0
    0|1
  • Im just afraid to get old. Death itself isn't that scary as much as it is to witness your body and mind deteriorating as time inesorably pass

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope but I hope it happens soon

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now, no. If I'd know it might happen soon them it would be different

0|0
    0|0
  • i am afraid and rightfully so, if i was not afraid i would maybe die due to stupidity.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes but a little less now
    cause no matter what death is scary
    cause that thought in the back of the head exist

IS THERE A HELL
    IS THERE A HEAVEN
    WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DIE
    ETC

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yes I am scared of dying. That fear is in my nature as a living organism

0|0
    0|0
  • no i'm not afraid of death, i'm more afraid of pain (physical or emotional) rather than death itself

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah.. don't worry everyone on G@G will die one day ;D Maybe in pain? Maybe not.

0|0
    0|0
  • na.. its inevitible

0|0
    0|0
  • We all die, it's just a question of when.

0|0
    0|0
  • With how life is going down right now, the thought of death isn't so scary😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofc i do afraid to die :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I dislike my life anyway, I have no problem with dying, as long as it's painless and quick.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• I am more afraid of the way I am going to day than the death itself. But when I lived a good life I will feel peaceful :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Everyone dies. But did you really live in life?

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't wanna die :/ but yeah it'll happen.. it sucks but whatever..

0|0
    0|0
  • am not afraid

0|0
    0|0
  • I've read a book recently. "Five person you meet on heaven". I've started to think about what will happen to me after I die. Honestly, I got so freaked out that I've got some panic attack. The thought of just disappearing without leaving any trace and maybe not being able to do what I enjoy scares me so much..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not scared per se, but it's not something that I'm looking forward too. I understand that death is a part of life but I find the thought of it somewhat frightening.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not scared. Everyone dies I'm just afraid of getting old and not being able to be independent.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not my death at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not afraid to die.

I'm not the one who's going to suffer, but the people I will leave behind.

No, not afraid at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be lieng if I said I wasn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. The only concern I have is who I would be leaving behind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always thought dying is easy living is hard. I don't fear death but how I die scares me

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm scared of dying any other way besides of age..

0|0
    0|0
  • very afraid

0|0
    0|0
  • its strange to think about it... once u were alive, had dreams, hopes, plans and then when u die, u jut a body...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, its an inevitability of life, nothing to be afraid of.

0|0
    0|0