Should I go to the doctor or not?

I don't want to bother them with trivial issues but I had concussion about 14 months ago and since that initial hit I've had several moments where I have accidently hit my head with much less force but I have had concussion symptoms return. most recent was waking up a couple of days ago with a head ache, dizziness, shaking and nausea. I still don't feel great and want to get back to normal. its like it never really healed, so is their anything they can do or is it a waste of their time?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Go - It is better to be safe than sorry especially with head injuries - 99.9% chance everything is ok but it is best to be sure.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you certainly should.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• i would. post concussions symptoms mean that you brain has not fully healed. that can be a very serious issue.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

do you know what they would suggest?

• 2mo

they'll probably suggest being in low lit rooms. very limited physical activities and no activities that lead to head impact. limit reading or even tv watching for a bit.

do you play sports or something that results in your head impacting something (like soccer)?

• normally if you have a concussion you need to go to the hospital and stay there a day for observation because much can go wrong. i advise you to go to the doctor, concussions are not minor things.

source: i know because i had a concussion twice.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!