Should I go to the doctor or not?

I don't want to bother them with trivial issues but I had concussion about 14 months ago and since that initial hit I've had several moments where I have accidently hit my head with much less force but I have had concussion symptoms return. most recent was waking up a couple of days ago with a head ache, dizziness, shaking and nausea. I still don't feel great and want to get back to normal. its like it never really healed, so is their anything they can do or is it a waste of their time?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go - It is better to be safe than sorry especially with head injuries - 99.9% chance everything is ok but it is best to be sure.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you certainly should.

What Guys Said 2

• i would. post concussions symptoms mean that you brain has not fully healed. that can be a very serious issue.

do you know what they would suggest?

they'll probably suggest being in low lit rooms. very limited physical activities and no activities that lead to head impact. limit reading or even tv watching for a bit.

do you play sports or something that results in your head impacting something (like soccer)?

• normally if you have a concussion you need to go to the hospital and stay there a day for observation because much can go wrong. i advise you to go to the doctor, concussions are not minor things.

source: i know because i had a concussion twice.

What Girls Said 0