Do you think I am short?

Hey guys my tall is 1.71 (5'7). I wonder, is it short or not for a man? by the way i am 18 years old

Most Helpful Girl

• Depend on the country, in my country average height is 180 cm for guys so you would be considered short.

• Really? wow in france guys at least 1.80? I wasn't know that really. On internet its 1.75-176

• It's old things then because this years in September they had reveal the average height of French people. It's 180 cm for men and 165 cm for women. We're quite tall :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You still have chance to grow up.. I was like you when I was 18 then I grew up like 10 cantimeters. Guys can grow up until age of 25 while girls can only grow until age of 18.

• Türkmüşsün abi ingilizceye gerek yok madem soruyum nasıl oldu bu 10cm kadar büyüme :D?

• Önemli değil.. sadece tek başına balık yemek yardımcı olmaz bu söylediklerimi harfi harfine yapman lazım, mesela Balık yağı hapları var onları al, Keçi Boynuzu tozu alıp sütüne karıştır öyle iç Keçi boynuzu çok kalsiyumludur ve bende bu programı takip ederken Keçi Boynuzu hep koyardım sütüme, bişi soracaksan bana özel mesaj atarsın yardım ederim daha.

• Tamam abi çok sağolasın :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• Not short. Average height.

• I am 5 7'' too!! high five!

• Yes. under 1m73 is short for a guy in my opinion.

• why 1.73? is it ur tall?

• It's just biological I guess, most women like to feel dominated and protected, so naturally guy needs to be taller/bigger in general to appear more protective.

• Yes i know of course but i can't anything about my tall and everyone is know that. Anyway already my English not perfect because of i won't talk anymore :) Thank you for talk

• You're on the shorter side but not that short.

• It's totally normal.

What Guys Said 3

• That would be just below average so not too short

• Yeah, it's short but not uncommon.

• Nah. My dad's fourty-something years old and he's 5'7"