If you had to teach someone one thing, what would you teach?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Common sense, seems to be something a lot of people are lacking now a days.

What Girls Said 12

• How to love someone

• by making them [art of my everyday life

• To treat everyone the same, not discriminate based on race etc

• How to survive in this world.

• Film editing or camera stuff I guess lol

• Manners

• I'd teach winter guard

• History because I love history. 😛

• How to climb between two walls

• If they couldn't read I would teach them how to read so they can experience the magic of books.

• How to turn emotions and feelings off.

• That you either get a job or you die, so don't waste college on moronic shit like art or philosophy or child care.

What's wrong with child care?

@loveisbeautiful
      Look at the turnover rate for teachers. Astronomical. They're considered lower than dirt. I'd never subject myself to that.

And the money in child care is extremely poor. If the people you know are having great careers, no doubt they're working in affluent communities... which statistically puts them as outliers.

Nope, not affluent communities. My aunt is a preschool teacher. My other aunt is retired kindergarten / 2nd teacher. My younger cousin is a kindergarten teacher. And, I'm going for my associates degree in early childhood education. We don't live in a rich a community but yet they all seem to be doing fine.

What Guys Said 18

• How to win so much that you will be sick of winning! My entire life I have grasped the knowledge of properly accessing a situation (Whether a multiple choice test all the way to making life decisions) and guessing on the outcome. I am a gifted guesser and could tell you that it took time to become one but I am amazing at it now!

• How to fix things. Although in reality I'd be encouraging them and giving them the confidence to do it themselves. Everyone should know how to fix things.

• How to ignore your emotions and push them down. I think I may have figured out how to do it without doing that cliched "exploding" where you let loose of everything. Somehow I haven't done that.

At least not yet lol

• wear a condom

• How to be nice even when your opposition isn't in your favor. Not that I'm any better at it if be mad as f. Lol

Would you treat your daughter better than your son in attempt to hurt /damage your son's emotions and stuff?

• Critical thinking.

• Believe Jesus and he will give u the Holy Spirit and be the link to God

• How to break a jaw ;D

• When to give a fuck and when not to or when to give less of a fuck

• History

• I can't teach anybody anything, because everybody is better than me

• To read

• anime is good af

• not to be a modern day wussy looking for a safe space

• To be a thugsta just like me https://youtu.be/0F22TVd0Kek

• Western women suck.

• How to suck my dick

• Max out your 401K & invest in the stock market. A simple S&P 500 fund will do.