What drives you to do better at something?

Most Helpful Girl

• failure or deception

Most Helpful Guy

• Stories, milestones, my family and friends, my teachers, my situation

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• My own personal desire to do better for one. That is a major component of any of my choices to do better at something, but also those close to me that I care about and who’s opinion I respect. I have learned over the years that nobody is an island. We all need individuals in our lives who are standing with us, helping us, encouraging us, and we can only make it on our own so far without depending on others to be there for us, especially in those ‘dark’ times when we really need others surrounding us and keeping us going forward to do better and better. That’s my bottom line.

• I challenge myself with trying to not make the same mistakes. I feel relieve not when I become better, but when I gain new experience that differs from the one I had when I was worse at something.

• The lack there of.. The lack of not being content keeps me moving. That fear of failing and being on my death bed with regrets also.