Why is it so fun to antagonize people?

I never get along with people on the internet, because they're a bunch of morons. It's so fun to antagonize them, and watch them gang up on me desperately trying to make me feel bad. I have lots of friends in real life, and have social life outside of internet unlike most people who use this site regularly. Why do people on the internet get butt hurt so easily?

Most Helpful Guy

• "because they're a bunch of morons. " Not all are. But you're clearly a troll.
    "It's so fun to antagonize them, and watch them gang up on me desperately trying to make me feel bad. " Lol when r u going to grow up? And don't you have anything better to do?
    "Why do people on the internet get butt hurt so easily? " Maybe because you insult them? Lol

@melissajones99228 Reported :P
      Oh and I return the compliment, shitty troll cunt. ;)
      "this thing was sexually abused by it's parents" Haha, no. Sorry.
      "and now it lives online lashing out at and harassing others" Talk for yourself you lvl 1 MHO 0% troll.
      "and make sure this thing is locked up " this "thing" tells you to go fuck yourself.
      "you need a lobotomy". You do.

hey everyone bewre of this deranged inbred sociopath kittenmitten... this thing needs to be beaten and tasered and sent to an island so it can destroy itself... its' one worthless useless ugly NASTY fucktard...

@melissajones99228 "tasered" LOL. You indeed are a moron.
      "and sent to an island so it can destroy itself..." Why would I do that anyway? Seriously...
      "its' one worthless useless ugly NASTY fucktard... " Nah the worthless and nasty one is you. Oh and you haven't seen me to judge about beauty. I know plenty of girls that would disagree. So I don't really care about your deranged "judgment". I suggest you keep your BS for yourself and stop spoiling this website. It deserves better than your daily load of crap.

Most Helpful Girl

• you are the one who sounds like a moron, if you have a bunch of friends in real life, which I seriously doubt, then why do you take so much time online antagonizing people?

What Guys Said 9

• nice b8 m8 I r8 dis 8/8

• "Feckin" hell :P

• I don't know why anyone could possibly be hostile towards you, you seem so nice. I mean not antagonizing at all.

Edit: because you are a female dog? Maybe hahaha

• Wow so you come on here to tell us you have a social life and have so many friends and tell us were shit... i mean good for you? I'm glad? Go be bitter where people care, no wonder you never get along with anyone on the Internet.

• It's certainly interesting to watch stupid people. Like looking at animals in a zoo.

• You got me so butthurt over here

• I can't believe you said that we are butthurt, fuck you man, you are an asshole! :/

• cool story sis.

• Lol I dunno. I have like 10 people blocking me.

What Girls Said 1

• why do you feel a need to antagonize people is the real question