Black lives matter? or 'We hate white people' group?

What are they really about?

Most Helpful Guy

• To each their own. BLM is the same as feminism - starts out with good ideals and intentions that are all written in it's textbook definition. Ends up being hijacked and taken over by the scummiest of it's adherents.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd call this movement a little bit racist. It sounds like only lives of black people are important. I think that All Lives Matter and I wouldn't support BLM group. Racism goes both ways and everyone should remember about it. Many black people kill white people too and I feel like nobody talks about it.

What Guys Said 14

• Start as individuals first. One person family wants to make change. Promote positive. Another group hate how the polices and the government is blacks. This ignorance, cancer to society, and mostly manipulative. So if there were 1000's getting behind the second group. What do the media show? What do people think the blk lives matter movement is about. They see it's about polices abusing there powers. No wait then have another group resorting that it's not polices it the white power kkk agenda. And others say it's about blks struggle. So if the family is not heard. NOTICE YOU NEVER HEAR THE FAMILY AT ALL. Just 3rd party people who want attention. I say it's stupid. Make the world aware of just black people only matter is one sided.

• "We hate white people" I know no such group".
    "Black lives matter?" Anti-black discrimination.

• Same thing pretty much. Not all that support BlackLivesMatter are like that, but the majority are. They act as if only black lives are important, not white lives or anyone else.

People die every day. Are we all going to stand up and march when someone dies or just when a cop kills? because if a cop shoots a black citizen?

• Judging from that second group name you wrote there, I guess they're racists towards the whites

• its more like we hate police.

• We all know it's the latter.

• Fundamentally flawed.

• Focus on cops to cover their own faults. They're both at fault.

• I think it's more of an anti cop movement.

• It's the latter. It's full of lies.

• It's a victim cult.

• how narccistic to say its about white people...
    Black : BlackLiveMatter!
    White: Oh shit! We hate white people group...

Except for the movement encapsulates a lot more than the title. And if you read about the kind of hateful garbage it produces, you can't say it's not about White people

• We hate white people.
    The news is too afraid to call their rioting, "rioting" it's protesting, go figure.
    The news also doesn't tell you how many black cops have murdered unarmed white kids.
    Don't believe me google it.

• Seems almost the same

What Girls Said 4

• I understand what they stand for. There is still racism in this country and I know a police officer who admitted there is a lot of racists cops. They are against police brutality, they are tired of being profiled. All they ask for is to be treated fairly and like they are human beings. All they ask for is justice for what seems to be senseless killings. If your only exposure to the group is what the media is showing then you have a distorted view of the movement. The media will only report on what's controversial, they will not show you the countless of peaceful protests that have taken place. People complain about looting and whatnot but that has always happened throughout history when a riot has taken place. Not saying that's okay, but it's nothing new. You put angry people in a mob and someone is gonna go crazy and want to act on their emotions.

• all lives matter but only black people are being unjustly shot over and over again. that's what it's about.

Oh stop it woman. 99% of the time the black guy that gets shot is a thug or some drug dealer. The world is better without thuggish people.

sorry your so niave. and I like thugs and I'm not black, and I bet your wearing a big kkk coat and voting for trump. unlike you, I actually watch the stories. and if the cops were so justified then why were they charged with homicide, found guilty and fired retard. was the 17 year olds kid wrong for b wearing a hoodie? he was an honor roll student, no criminal history no drugs and no weapon. learn your facts idiot

so what do you think of the video underneath the anon girls answer?

• Would I be comfortable walking around a BLM rally? NO WAY
    I don't know how people can deny they are a hate group and sadly the people they're hurting the most are other blacks.

• Aw come on this again? All lives matter ok? Just because people are going through something right now, does not mean you have to say that