Is it wrong to make a man "work for you" if he wants to come back into your life?

I'm not the type to play mind games but he was the one who broke up with me for someone else and now he wants to rekindle things.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not wrong if you have some kind of endgame in mind, so that you won't be making him work for you for the rest of your lives. Like say, you stop doing this if he stays with you for a year.

Most Helpful Girl

• No like that’s not wrong. If you know my boyfriend or some guy was like doing something I didn’t like and then he really pissed me off and was then he wanted to get back together then yeah I would make him work for it and you know get me to like him again. You just can’t walk away and then like come back and you know pretend something all is not wrong and all good again. You have to work for it.

What Guys Said 3

• Why would you want to allow him back in, in the first place?

• If you don't want to be with him, then why do you want to tax him whore?

• no, dont be so easy to him

What Girls Said 1

• Why would you care? You're clearly still frustrated about the guy who broke your trust. Why would you give him the ability to do that again?