Sexually attracted to a friend?

I found out I have feelings for a friend, at first it was kind of like an innocent feeling. It still is, but now I am sexually attracted to him too, I DON'T know what to do. I'm probably too ugly for him anyway and not good enough.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if your just sexually attracted to him then you can just be friends with benefits. I'm sure any guy will be down for that arrangement lol

It's more than that. I also wouldn't mind being with him, but I doubt he'd like me anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• I once had sex with my best friend. We were drunk like hell after a party and saw his boner. Couldn't stop myself to touch it and it was great. We had sex again in the morning when we were not drunk too. And after that he kept being my best friend and we never had sex again. It's been over 15 years now.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm sexually attracted to some of my friends. I never thought about dating them but I would give it a shot if they wanted.

• don't feel or think u r ugly nobody is perfect neither you nor ur friend and not anyone else in the world and first find out about ur feeling cuz it is nature at ur age to attracts to opposite sex

• What if he wants to make love to you Cuz he's really into you

What Girls Said 2

• just tell him the truth

• How close are you?