If you could choose, where would you rather go when you die?

• I would go to Heaven and enjoy the eternal boredom 😇If you could choose, where would you rather go when you die?
  • I would go to Hell and party with most of my friends 😈If you could choose, where would you rather go when you die?
  • I would go to Purgatory and wait for centuries until some divine creature decides my destiny 😵If you could choose, where would you rather go when you die?
  • I would prefer to Reincarnate, and give my life another chance, in a brand new body 😎If you could choose, where would you rather go when you die?
  • I would like to Resurrect, and become the new God, in my own Universe 😜If you could choose, where would you rather go when you die?
  • I would love to go to Valhalla, to eat, drink and fight for eternity 😁If you could choose, where would you rather go when you die?
  • I would rather go to eternal & dreamless Sleep / return to Non-Existence 😪If you could choose, where would you rather go when you die?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm an atheist, but I'd still prefer to reincarnate... it has some sort of logic (unlike most of the other theories).

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Valhalla!

• Valhalla looks like fun

• Only if we could choose :'(
    Anyhoo, I'd prefer to be reincarnated (if it's better looking than me) or resurrected.

• Reincarnation, same situation :) a whole restart, but in a similar situation

• E is clearly the best decision. I could make a badass universe.

• Reincarnation seems to be the best option, but Valhalla is ok too.

• Valhalla awaits!

• There are only two choices; Heaven or Hell. Since no one gets bored in paradise, I choose Heaven.

The question is not about your religious beliefs, it's hypothetical - what if you could choose any of these options?

Yup, definitely, the same goes for you ;)

Time wounds all heels

• Eternal life in heaven with u babe. 😘

• Pfff, reincarnation, hands down.

• I don't understand why people think heaven is boring and Hell is fun. That sounds like something the Devil would say.

Yeah, I wonder the same thing :P

• You can't make a choice because your perception is limited by your current physical / spiritual state. Your mention of boredom is a good indication of that, a very physical based emotion.

Lol, the question is hypothetical, just for fun :D

• the last one

• Travel the world, you need no money, visa or anything then.

Travel the world as a dead man? :P

• Definitely non existance. Existing forever is the worst thing I can imagine

What about reincarnation?

I don't see the difference. If you can't remember anything from the past life it's not really you

What Girls Said 9

• Hell, yeah! lol it was a hard pick between hell and reincarnate. I'm stickler for my physical appearance, I'm a hundred pounds but have stretch marks and 36B cup boobs. I feel incredibly Self conscious about them. I've always wanted a different body, big boobs, no stretch marks, perfect skin. If I were reincarnated I may be able to have that body. But also I thought about the fact that I may be reincarnated into a nerdy/uglier body. So I'd chose Hell and just be with my friends and Husband haha

• I would prefer to reincarnate. That way, I would have the experience of living a new life in a new body.

• Heaven for sure

• I'm not religious but reincarnation is the coolest.

• Heaven is not boring, I'd want to go there, or be reincarnated and start a completely new life... a greatly nice one.

• All sound cool but I would reincarnate because eternal existence is hell

• I would go to Heaven.
    Heaven is not boring, by the way... lol :)

Oh, lol, you probably know somebody who lives there, right? :P

• E, I didn't know that could be an option but hell yeah I'll be a god of my own universe. If that gets too fucked then I wanna be reincarnated then eventually sleep for eternity.

• I'd rather reincarnate. I fear life yet I don't want it to be over. It's hard to explain.