Who else is happy the weekend is here (soon)?

Who else is happy the weekend is there (soon)?any plans?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not ugh I have the SATs

Good luck on them! Do they still have the essay portion? For a total of 2400 possible points? Or has it been changed back to 1600? xD

Most Helpful Guy

• I am happy the weekend is here - I have plans for a few beers with friends tomorrow after playing some five a side soccer

What Girls Said 8

• Meeee. I need the weekend to be here so bad. I'm exhausted. I will watch the Ravens game, but I'm not sure about anything else.

• Having a small house party with friends. Lots of drinking, food, and video games. Then I might be going to watch a rugby game Sunday

• Going to the pumpkin patch with my friend. Gonna do some stereotypical white girl fall Halloween shit lol

• I do have plans😃

• I'm actually pissed that the weekend is here cuz I was sick all week and I didn't get any work done and now I don't have any more time before the pay period ends. So my pay for this week is gonna be shit.

I'll party when I'm rich :/

• I'm getting highlights put in my hair later today and then I'm going to spend the weekend trying to get over my cold.

• wooohooooooo grapas all round!!

What Guys Said 16

• Perhaps a bowel irrigation or two.

• Which country is this (photo)? We have a state in India---Kerala. Here coconut trees grow everywhere in every nook and corner. They promote it as the Gods own country. Come to kerala and enjoy happiness. By the way your coconut trees just put more joy into my heart. Happy week end to you.

• I always look forward to weekends! Weekends are a time to unwind and have fun!

I don't have any specific plans at the moment, but most likely, my shenanigans will involve working out, watching football, drinking, and... other stuff ;)

• I am. Our parents will be away so I can spend the whole thing alone with my little bro.

• Party with friends, this evening :)

• im going with my cousing and his fiancee to a mixology drinks pub. looking forward to it
    aside of that, im less than happy, im pissed as fuck

• Yes! And it's grand final weekend in Australia. I'm so excited.

media.giphy.com/media/ijNErpyKEa3Di/giphy.gif

• I hate the weekends

• I have a date tomorrow. Going out to a meetup group tonight. Looking forward to both.

• Cleaning and renovations
    Just like the last 2 fucking weeks
    Yay me...

• Yeah, food and my favorite show, great

• If I have a lot of money I would be happy... otherwise it is impossible

• Hell to the yeah.

• Sorry no. I have midterms coming.

• Indifferent. Actually Monday till Friday are the best days, since there are more chicks coming and going in the morning.