Girls, if you could date any superhero, who would you date, and why?

What superhero is the most attractive in your opinion?

• SupermanGirls, if you could date any superhero, who would you date, and why?
    12% (10)17% (7)14% (17)Vote
  • BatmanGirls, if you could date any superhero, who would you date, and why?
    26% (21)10% (4)20% (25)Vote
  • Spider-ManGirls, if you could date any superhero, who would you date, and why?
    13% (11)7% (3)11% (14)Vote
  • FlashGirls, if you could date any superhero, who would you date, and why?
    6% (5)7% (3)7% (8)Vote
  • He-ManGirls, if you could date any superhero, who would you date, and why?
    9% (7)2% (1)7% (8)Vote
  • Green ArrowGirls, if you could date any superhero, who would you date, and why?
    10% (8)17% (7)12% (15)Vote
  • ThorGirls, if you could date any superhero, who would you date, and why?
    24% (20)40% (16)29% (36)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

9|2
41|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Batman is my favorite character out of these but realistically, I'd pick Flash because less drama. Superman and Spider-Man would have to wander off whenever someone needs help. Batman and Thor would just never be around.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 40

• I picked Thor coz he is buff and sexy and treats women with respect and kindness, like a traditional gentleman does.

I wish Captain America was on here. He is dreamy and I like his 1940's values and his respect for women!

Plus, EVERYTHING on his bod got made SUPER! All his muscles, his height, his whole person went from tiny little wimp to big, powerful, strong stud muffin! His stamina is almost inexhaustible AND I am sure he would keep me very happy, and worn out in bed!

2|0
    0|0
  • Thor duh for obvious reasons

5|0
    0|0
  • From One Dark Mask to Another, I Chose... Green Arrow.
    Being a Master here, dear, and He is this 'Superhero,' Mixes and Matches very Nicely, @Chocolada xx

1|0
    0|0
  • Cap of course! He has awesome values and I have a *massive* crush on Chris Evans <3 I'd take him as Torch too :P
    cdn1.sciencefiction.com/.../...captain-america.jpg
    and my god, that body...
    confitdent.com/.../captain-america-chris-evans.jpg
    static.srcdn.com/.../...ans-as-the-human-torch.jpg</a>

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably either Captain America or Wonder Woman :)

2|0
    0|0
  • 2|0
    0|0
  • Black Panther but since he's not on this list I guess I'll settle for Thor... He doesn't really understand humans but I guess having a literal god in my bed would be cool.

I keep thinking how horrible Superman would be. If he humps you or gets rough say bye bye to your spine, or if he cums wouldn't it be like a bullet shooting off.

Batman is out because his house has bat problems, he his dog might bark and try to attack me, or some villain might have figured out his identity and might try to kill me.

Spiderman is out because he gave his girlfriend/wife cancer, he isn't very careful at keeping his identity secret and I don't want villains or the devil coming after me.

Flash is definitely out... world's fastest man? I'll pass.

Nothing really wrong with Green Arrow... He's second.

Aquaman would probably be third choice... He seems like a nice guy. He just needs to keep his hook hand away from me!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Captain America... or the villain. From your list... Batman. I would want him to take me for a drive in his batmobile and I like that he cleans up well when he isn't busy being a badass.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pass. I'd rather not be murdered and stuffed in a refrigerator.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Superheros do not murder people, you are mistaking them with Supervillains :)

• Show All
    • 2mo

Well, alright, if you are scared... but what if you had superpowers too, like Wonder Woman, or Supergirl?

• 2mo

Hmmmmm that's a good question! I'll have to research it XD

• Bruce Wayne is a great catch. Clark is nice because he's extremely bland. I'd like a try at the mysterious one. Ya know what, I take it back-both. I want to date both.

1|0
    0|0
  • If Wolverine was there I would choose him, since he's not I chose Batman.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Arrow and Batman, they are both dark and mysterious, but I also like tall, blonde and strong guys like He-Man and Thor ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • always been a fan of superman and I'm so glad they picked a fitting actor to play him in the latest movies - henry cavill <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Not date, but most attractive: I used to think Spider-Man but now I think the Flash. Fellow geek/nerd and all. And he's physically very much my type.

1|0
    0|0
  • Batman or Thor

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess Batman out of those.

In general I don't really find any of them hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thor. Or the new Aquaman 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Superman ✌

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't like bearded guys, so Thor is out, but the rest of them are all fine by me :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe batman because his costume is so sexy and dark or superman because Henry Cavill is so good looking. 😏

1|0
    0|0
  • Captain America
    None on that list. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably Green Arrow. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • WHERE IS CAPTAIN AMERICA AND MY BACKUP IRON MAN?

1|0
    0|0
  • Spider-Man cuz he seems the most fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like flying atm, so superman

1|0
    0|0
  • Batman. He's hot. He's rich. He has cool toys... and a CAVE... num sayin? ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to date Thor, he's a God and he's a hot blonde dude. But I don't know why, I suppose he's got everything I'd want in a man. But he's only a comic character.

1|0
    0|0
  • Spider-Man, and maybe Daredevil.

1|0
    0|0
  • Batman, seems dark and mysterious, sounds like he'd be fun to date

1|0
    0|0
  • Superman because... Superman :)

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls