Do European women date refugees?

• Yes
  • No
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• There aren't refugees where I am in Europe but if there were then hell no

• I don't know. But it seems to me that they don't.
    I guess they either date men from their own countries or foreign men that have been living in their countries from many years.

• No, they creep me out.

Why are u creeped out by someone, just because he came from a foreign country that is unstable?

@Prof_Don we all judge.

Yeah nobody's perfect, it is better to try to shed generalizations that occur in our minds before we get to know the person.

• Someone is desperate for white pussy and a green card.

What Guys Said 9

• I am European and I don't know any woman who dates a refugee. Even if you wanted to date one, it would be extremely difficult. At least here in Switzerland, refugees tend to be separated from the rest of society until it's clear whether they will be allowed to stay temporarily in the country or not (this decision-making usually takes around 9 months). In some areas, they're not allowed to leave the compound where they live. In other areas, they are allowed to stroll around the village but they're not allowed to go further away (they also don't have enough money to pay for bus or train tickets). Finally, there's of course the language barrier. Most refugees don't speak any German or French when they arrive here and their English is usually very basic.

• voted yes because i'm sure some do

• Very rarely, especially not the educated women.

• Yeah. Lots of girls are into those macho like Sexist guys. Only till they realize that they're douches though.

• Some do, others don't

• I imagine so but I don't think integration has happened enough for significant numbers to do so.

• Hopefully not

It would taint the gene pool

• Hm I'm from Germany but I didn't even met many refugees so I don't know

• Are you #rapefugee? Get the heck out of Europe then if you are.