What is the best thing that has happened to you today?

Most Helpful Guy

• The best thing that’s happened to me today is I know that this is my Friday and I’m not actually going to need to work this weekend, therefore I get to have two days off straight to do whatever I want, so I’m a bit hyper thinking about what I can do this weekend to have fun and I’m considering perhaps going horseback riding and doing some hiking too. Maybe go to a movie as well. I believe there was a movie that came out today that sounds interesting.

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought You might Want to know, @BeeNee, being You were There for me about my Dad... He has no Tumor but instead his Hernia is getting worse, which can be Rectified and just some Polyps on his Gall bladder which Can be removed. They thought it was a Tumor but were mistaken, thank God.
    Best thing with News, No Blues.
    Good luck and Thanks for caring, hun. xx

I've never been so happy for someone's hernia to get worse! Gosh, I am so happy for you and your family. I know what it means to be in that chair hearing the worst of the worst news, and you never ever want that for someone else. That is really good news for you guys and so much to be thankful for all the way round.

Thank you for the Like, hun. xx

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

What Guys Said 13

• Raspberry jam biscuits 😊

And having the motivation to go to gym and then feeling pumped up dancing around cause they were playing cool music!

• Little bit of unplanned/unexpected sexting with the wife just now.

• A big, fat paycheck.

• Noticed a Coworker smiling repeatedly at me at work.

Oh and always getting to watch a Movie with my dogs always makes my day too :)

• I got a sammich from Subway.

• Being told that it's really obvious she likes me... lol

• I finished my work and am now free for the weekend.

• Got to talk to my GF! =^.^=

• Finishing work and knowing I have off the week end

• got out with my cousin and his fiancee to a bar i choosed, got drunk and we had a fucking good time and im not thinking about that slut who left me for a fucking faggot with a stupid ass haircut!

• I watched heavyweights at work today.

• Gained some confidence to get a tattoo : D

• My favorite pizza, yum

What Girls Said 16

• I got out of work early.

• I got my own jar of Nutella. I will be keeping it from my family.

• Yesterday, I had to go to the hospital and I was happy my husband's job let him stay home so I could go. My husband helps bring in the groceries every time I get them. My husband also cleaned my entire car out. My husband makes me happy.

• Rain here. Watched The Giver. great movie. haven't watch a movie over 6 months... was a nice relaxing day.

• Got dinner with my parents

• A photographer told me that I'm going to have photoshoot again :D

• Found out im. going to be an aunt!!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😍😍😍😍

• I had to take a surprise drug test for work and even though I had peed like a half hour before I was still able to fill the cup to the line! SUCCESS!!!

• nothing special

• Satisfied my self

• I played some basketball... that was really fun.

• I woke up this morning. Other then that not much has happened yet.

• Literally nothing.

• Nothing. The only thing I have to look forward to is bedtime.

• Nothing yet. I've just woken up.

• I ate a pancake 😂 yummy