Any Marvel fans here watching Luke Cage on Netflix?

just came out today. i'm loving it! on episode 3 already Any Marvel fans here watching Luke Cage on Netflix?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know of the show but I haven't actually watched it yet, I did see Luke Cage on that other show though I forgot the name though /= the one were the Villain is one of the guys who places one of the Doctor Who's I think the 9th Doctor.

Jessica Jones :) And it's the 10th Doctor

@LadyTerror Yeah Jessica Hones that was the one.

And o i already know what it's about, more or less I don't expect it to be anything like Marvel agents of Shield or anything more like a person with super powers trying to live a normal life.

thanks

What Girls Said 7

• No, we don't have Netflix :(

• Thanks for the info, I'm gonna start watching it :D

• Never heard of it.

• Never head of the show.

• Yeah I'm gonna start today

• Never heard of him.

• I'll have to watch it on my next day off.

What Guys Said 12

• Hell yeah, I actually am going to watch it later today hopefully its good.(though with daredevil and Jessica Jones being as good as they where I am assuming the best).

• I have no idea what the character is about. All I know is that the actor portrayed Agent Locke in Halo 5.
    Can you give me a rundown of him?

He's an ex con from Harlem who was experimented on during his time in prison with the same super soldier experiments as Capt America which gave him super human strength able to stop bullets. he got out of prison and decided to make up for his past crimes doing vigilante work

@LadyTerror yes, but what makes him memorable?

Well he's worked a lot with Spider-Man, Daredevil, Iron Fist, and many other characters. And he's been in a bunch of video games (mostly Spider-Man ones)... That's it really.

Oh, and Nicolas Cage took his last name (of his stage name) from Luke Cage. He's a fan

• I watched the trailer maybe a month ago and looked cool. Its on my list haven't watch it yet. I'm not even into comics or Marvel. Just seems like a good show.

• Yeah I been hooked myself on it, on episode 5 myself.

• Fuck yeah! No, I have never heard of it... Just saw the trailer and it was AWESOME! Have been looking for something like this! Thanks alot! :D

• Shit, really? I gotta watch rn. I swore it was a couple of days from now :O

• i dont have netflix

• Its very good

• Nope. I don't like Luke Cage that much, But they could've found someone to play him that actually looks tough :/

• nah i won't even bother. black superheros suck. and black shows suck even more

• I gotta watch this soon! I watched Daredevil and Jessica Jones... Jessica Jones kinda disappointed me and both Daredevil seasons were awesome... I'm excepting a lot from this, but I think Daredevil will still be on top. .

Agreed. Jessica Jones was lacking for me, but a lot of people loved it for some reason. Hopefully they get the grit back from Daredevil on this show.

@legs_n_sheets Yeah I hope so!

• Noticed it while I was about to watch walking dead season 6 or prison break