What do you think about just before going to sleep?

Do you put yourself in scenarious like you are with the person you like most?

0|0
13|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Sex usually. Or people I want to have sex with.

It's to keep myself from taking my every day worries with me to bed (because I stress a lot at work) or else I won't sleep at all. It's a strong subject which makes for an overpowering distraction until I finally conk out.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually listen to a podcast as I fall asleep.

If you're asking about sexual fantasies specifically, I sometimes do that too. Sometimes I hope that I will keep thinking about it as I fall asleep then that will end up being my dream. I don't fantasize about the same person every time though, like you are saying.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I normally think about everthing thats going on in my life, and try to figure out what Im going to do about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • My mind just rambles through different things.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

What kind of things?

• Show All
    • 2mo

Oh lucky you ! You're married with children !!! :)
      💜

• 2mo

Yes I really am blessed. = )

• about where i am in my life atm

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes I think about people. Usually I think about what I forgot to do that day, what I need to get done the following day, how I'm cracking under the pressure

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually think about what happened during the day. And about what I need to do on the next day.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I'm tired I just sleep. If I'm not sleepy I think about my boyfriend or ex. If I'm in a bad mood I think about it. Also what goes around in my day.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most nights I usually think about different scenarios with whatever boy I'm into at the moment

0|1
    0|0
  • I think about my day and my goals.

0|1
    0|0
  • about my crush and my future lol

0|1
    0|0
  • making out and falling asleep with my crush

0|1
    0|0
  • Everything. My mind goes over everything I've done that day and over thinks every little thing, my mind never shuts up...

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I imagine cuddling up to my boyfriend. Or, y'know, sometimes I get to actually cuddle up to my boyfriend lol

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, I totally do that

0|1
    0|0
  • Quit often, I pretend I'm a wizard living in a tower full of strange and wonderful things.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

It's interesting D

• A lot of things tbh

0|1
    0|0
  • Different things. Like a girl that I work with or I'll just think about life in general

0|1
    0|0