My laptop battery now drains in less time than it takes to fully charge. How do I get a new one?

If it helps, I own a dell laptop.

Most Helpful Girl

• Order a new one...

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you contact Dell or check their website and see if they still have batteries compatible with your laptop for sale?

If they don't, then ask them what the Part Number or SKU is and see if you can find another vendor that still has them in stock and order it from them, at local retailers or from online retailers. Sometimes those batteries can be expensive.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• Get an OEM laptop battery from Dell. You don't one from a no name maker that catches on fire or explodes.

• Go to NewEgg. com and search your laptop's model, it will bring up a list of parts you can purchase as a replacement. That site typically has the best prices. If you can, wait until November when all the deals come out.

• Go to the store and buy 1

• How to get a new laptop?

Unless you live in the middle of nowhere with no internet, it should be extremely obvious

• eBay will have a crapton, even extended batteries.

• Ebay I guess or the company's website

• Search on Amazon the model of the laptop then search for batteries for that model.