How hyped are you for Halloween?

Halloween fam

• Spooky Scary Skeletons!How hyped are you for Halloween?
  • Nope! Nope!
  • *Sees on leaf on the ground*
  • THIS IS Halloween
  • 2spooky4me
  • Scary Spooky!

Most Helpful Girl

• I never celebrated it tbh
    But eh I'd like to try dressing up once just for the fun of it. I did it twice in kindergarten.

Most Helpful Guy

• nope. It's not a big thing here anyway even though companies try to push it because they need wanna make money out of it.

What Girls Said 10

• I am

• The last time I celebrated it was two years ago. Ever since then, it doesn't interest me anymore.

• Not really, I just stay at home and munch on candy. Very rarely do I go out and dress up.

I do the same now, I'm 22.. my ass isn't dressing up anymore. ;D

LMAO, either way I don't think people are very fond of a "adult" walking up to their door asking for candy. At times I wish I was a kid again. :^)

• I'm so hyped Lol this is my favorite holiday!!!💀👹👺👿🍁👻🎃

Hell yeah sister I'm with you! :p I may be too old to trick or treat but I like handing out the candy haha

Nah you're supposed to party!!!

• I definitely used to be more excited as a kid. I don't go trick or treating anymore but I am in college and will probably wear bunny ears to my classes and eat candy at home. I look forward to trick or treating with my future kids and enjoying that experience while at the same time getting free candy again.

• I love Halloween, dressing up, decorating the house, the SUGAR, all such a good combination, I wish it was a bigger deal here in Australia tbh :(

• Yep. I love Halloween. Its my favorite holiday. Last year I was Harley Quinn and really enjoyed doing the makeup. I haven't decided on what to be this year though

• The hype disappeared long ago for me.

• SUPER hyped! Going out this year since I'm 21.

pleaseeeeee drink responsibly

have you tried spritzers. they're supposed to be girly drinks. it's just white wine, with sparkiling water in it

@Dave20154 I'll try it

• don't care about it

What Guys Said 11

• A little, but just wanting to see how trashy some women dress!
    It's like some think that Halloween is an excuse to be a total tramp and drink too much, and look stupid! Oh, a lot like St. Patrick's Day, without the totally slutty costume!!
    Whatever you decide to do, respect yourself, and don't get stupid-drunk.

• It gets really fun if you're on a college campus lol so yeah I'm excited xD

• I'm going to dress us as a cheerleader then

• Couldn't care less tbh

• I go nuts that night

• I am neutral about Halloween

• I get a kick out of going to the haunted attractions for adults where the women in front of me will practical jump in my arms because they're scared while I'm laughing the whole time. lol

• Halloween is also my birthday, and nobody seems to care about anything other than Halloween on Halloween. I've had best friends forget about my birthday in the past.

• 2spooky4me

• eh, there's a possibility i could be in the hospital. im supposed to have a meeting with a physician on the 25th, about my next surgery im supposed to have (cutting out the dead portion of my intestine, so that i can retrain my body to poop, naturally). we're supposed to talk about when that will be that that appointment, and im thinking it will be pretty quick, so, i may be in the hospital for Halloween this year, if not Thanksgiving

• LOL, I'm quite indifferent on Halloween.
    Also, would you like to help me on my question?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2130345-how-would-you-rate-her-body-shape-do-you-think-it-is-ideal