Who feels more entitled? Men or women?

Who suffers more from entitlement complex?

• Men
  • Women
2mo Men are more entitled because they think they own everything in this world.

Most Helpful Guy

• its obviously women, they dont like making the first move because they feel a man should work hard for them. this makes women entitled to a man's valuable time, which they have no entitlement to at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• The men will say women, women will say men.

Spend 20 minutes on this site and the entitlement that oozes from men is obvious.
    Men of a certain race ask at least 5 times a day "why do women of my race date men of other races? Why won't they date more guys within our race? "
    They'll even say "why won't this girl of a different race date guys of my race?"
    Basically saying: "I'm entitled to all women. "

Many guys, especially one in particular on here is obsessed with whining about how women "only give pussy to hot guys, so I'm stuck with ugly or fat girls"
    Translation: "women aren't allowed to have standards but I am and I am entitled to any woman I'm attracted to. "

Consider all the Nice Guys who say shit like "I'm nice why won't I get a girl" or "I wouldn't hit a girl like this guy does how come his girlfriend won't date ME!"
    Translation: "I do the bare minimum to be a decent person and I believe I'm therefore entitled to endless pussy and or romance. "

There was even a dude on here saying that bc this guy saved a girls life she owed him a relationship. Lmao. The dudes agreed.

Guys also love saying "give me a chance!! I deserve one!!" For what tho? I'm not interested. You aren't entitled. And if a girl on here posts a question about a guy they don't like not leaving them alone the guys like to say "why can't you just give him a chance?"

If a girl rejects a guy she isn't attracted to the dudes tell her to stop caring about appearance which is humanly impossible for the vast majority. Very very few people can be intimate with someone they find unattractive. Translation: "again throw out your standards and date me bc I want YOU and I don't care what YOU want. "

The male section of this site in a post. 👆

Oh yeah, I wasn't trying to make a statement on whether men or women are more entitled. That is really up for debate and I'm not quite sure where I stand myself on the subject. It's difficult for me to objectively state it given there is so much variability in peoples' personalities. 👍

My point was only that I believe that it was over-exaggerated in the post with how many entitled men there actually are.

yeah, women entitlement is JUST as clear as mens its just in different fields , I just never get when people sit here and say ''these group of people are..'' it just shows how biased you are.

What Guys Said 18

• Women want free abortions, free birth control, free condoms, think that male only spaces shouldn't exist, women want equal pay, women want maternity leave, women want to join the military, women want men to do exactly as they say all of the time, women want child support, women want alimony, women want their children to take ritalin, women basically all media to be catered to them

• Both feel some sense of entitlement, but if I have to pick one it's women. Not even close.

Not saying all women feel that way.

• ofc women duh
    they want everything to come to them while doing nothing
    well at least in my country
    let me give an example
    she want a husband who : pray everyday/ has good job / high education
    while she doesn't pray / work / or have an education

• "Men are more entitled because they think they own everything in this world."
    Sure, because men don't have to work and are given everything they want when they want it. Sounds totally realistic.

• I think men

• women are daily spammed with swarms of dicks offering them x, y or z just to get a way in their pants. Killer supply and demand ratio, great environment for entitlement to breed in.

• I'm glad we can't just accept one another instead of creating some kind of gender war...

• It would be funny if you made it a "girls" only question because we'd all know what the majority would say and vice versa for the men.

• Why in the hell is this a question at all , so you think it's men. !! Never mind I just noticed your age.

• In this day, it's women.

• It depends on what.

• women are the most entitled creatures in the universe. many women think they are better then everyone from years and years of getting white knighted daily

• yes!!

• Ha ha it's obvious...

• Women

• Women

• um men think they own everything because they do stupid. litertally, almost ANYTHING in human history is traced back to men. womens rights? MEN gave that to you.

• women. they feel like all they have to do is look pretty, and that will get them a man

What Girls Said 8

• Both, but they have their differences in what they feel entitled to. You can't necessarily compare who is more entitled when they feel entitled to completely different things.

• Men by far. How many times do they talk about how a woman should look? How many times do they get pissed when you tell them you'll pick your own damn haircut or not shave? How many women have been *murdered* just for telling a man no?

• Men will say women and women will say men.
    I say that it depends on the individual and not their reproductive organ.

• I would have to say women

• i voted B but no generalization

• Men feel entitled to pussy

• why do you think we need feminism and equal rights, way too many men have a superiority complex

• Men who think they can treat girls however they want just because they know the girl likes them.